10.

3rd person pov:

Next day ,just as his father said ,both of them went to the company together , it was soohyun's job and taehyung had to apologise to his fiance for behaving the way he did.

Actually ,after his father talked to him yesterday ,he realised that the bunny man did deserve an apology and he did wrong and shouldn't have acted like that. He actually saw the younger looking scared ,shaking and crying before he left yesterday and he felt really bad about it. When he took time to think about it ,he realised that it wasn't the elder's fault that his father slapped him rather his own . When he said that he hated jungkook ,he actually didn't bit he didn't like him either as he could have easily said no and couldha e saved him from this forced marriage.

When the powerful Kim duo entered the company ,whoever saw them greeted and bowed at them. Taehyung was just looking at them surprised with wide eyes ,feeling proud for no reason recieving such treatment. Even though he is the CEO's son ,he never visits the company. Most of the female staff ,even some males were gawking at the dashing younger male who they got to know is their handsome ceo's son from yeonjun.

He was looking expensive wearing a matching white checked print shirt and pants with a long baby blue overcoat and white footwear. He was also wearing a thin necklace around his neck.

When they got inside the office , elder sat on his Chair and younger jumped on the chair infront of his father and immediately broke the silence ,"waahhh dad! This is how you get treated everyday ,they all respect you a lot i guess

When they got inside the office , elder sat on his Chair and younger jumped on the chair infront of his father and immediately broke the silence ,"waahhh dad! This is how you get treated everyday ,they all respect you a lot i guess." He leaned on the table and pat his father's back "i am proud of you my Oldman." He said giving his boxy smile and laughing a little making soohyun chuckle too at his son's childishness.

After a few minutes, jungkook walked in with some files in his hands bringing the attention on the duo on him ," appa ,i am done with the files you gave me yesterday ,and on this one ,here ! Your sign is required ,please do it so i can send it to the other company." He said fumbling through the pages and putting them infront of the CEO. And that's when he noticed the younger was there as well. He took a step back seeing him out of instict because of what happened yesterday.

While the younger was gaping at him astonished ,the man before him looked so hot today ,the number of times he has seen him ,he always looked what you would describe as pretty and beautiful but today,just wow. The man had his gorgeous long hair tied in a bun today and it suited him so much ,and was in his usual colorless office suit. The younger felt his dick twitch at the look.

 The younger felt his dick twitch at the look