Chapter 47

I'm sorry I know I'm late. I had to travel back to hometown due to some emergency which prevented me from updating on time. Forgive me please.

Reminder : Please offer your salah before reading this.

Author's PoV:

Ashiya felt anxiety dancing through her veins as she entered the house. She anticipated seeing her husband and what he had in store for her.

You'll be punished, he had said. She wondered what he'd do to her. Ahan was one unpredictable man and Ashiya better not expect anything ordinary from him. Her hands became sweaty as her mind indulged in scandalous fantasies. So excited, her subconscious teased.

Ashiya reached the hall and found nobody. She searched the kitchen, the library and the lawn but her husband was nowhere to be seen. Sighing she decided to get changed into her pyjamas and ascended the stairs. She entered her room and threw her hijab off on the bed. Releasing her hair from the hair tier she started caressing her scalp lazily. As she continued doing it, she heard the bedroom door closing and turned around alarmed only to find Ahan already looking at her. He was wearing his white shirt and black trousers. His hair was messy and he looked like a lion eying its prey. Ashiya gulped in nervousness.

"I was waiting for you," his voice sounded velvety. Inching closer, he carelessly took hold of the helm of her top and pulled. Ashiya gasped."I see you have been defying me a lot lately," Ashiya felt like she was in a trance. "I wonder why though…"

Before she could stop, her foolish tongue betrayed her as she spoke, "Because I can." His one eyebrow shot up as he brought his face closer. Ashiya didn't blink.

"Of course," he mused. He then kissed her slowly. She savoured the softness of his lips against her own chapped ones. He tasted like heaven. Her fingers found home in his hair as the kiss deepened.

Ahan pushed her against the wall and held her arms above her head, taking full control. He bit her lip and heard her moan. He smirked when he felt her wriggle under his hold as he let his hand go under her top. He traced the skin of her belly and pinched her curve.

Ashiya almost jumped in surprise and looked at her devil husband who was enjoying her state. "You gotta pay for the sexy offences you make, wifey."

He let his face dip in her neck as his lips punished her. A kiss, a lick and a bite, Ahan followed the order while he made sure he missed no spot. Ashiya's eyes rolled up as she felt she would soon die out of overwhelming emotions. She had never in her life thought that she would be feeling such electrifying sensations.

Ahan's hand reached her back and caressed it. He touched the hook of her bra and felt her going still. They looked into each other's eyes. His were flamin with sinful desires and hers were excited yet nervous. Ahan took her in his arms and carried her to the bed. He laid her down slowly and hovered over her. She looked like a sexy mess.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked her softly. She looked afraid. "I won't do anything to you which you don't approve of, trust me." Ashiya looked at the man who was staring at her with so much affection and desire. She wondered if she was really worth that much attention. All her life she had been an ordinary girl with average looks. She had never been desired by any man. She had never received compliments from the opposite sex. She was always praised for her manners and wits but never in her life had someone called her beautiful.

And then came this guy, this devilishly handsome man with so much unpredictability in store for her. He made her feel special with his mere looks. He made her realise how beautiful she was, both inside out. He adored her and she knew that.

"Ashiya, you can say no if you wan–" she didn't let him finish as her lips captured his. He stayed still for a while before smiling as he kissed her back. He got the answer he needed and now there was nothing that could stop him.

As she kissed him, Ashiya came to an astonishing realisation. She pulled him closer than he already was and her heart threatened to come out when she told herself that she loved him. Yes, she loved him with all her might and the thought gave her goosebumps. When she pulled back, her face was red. She avoided looking at him because she feared she wouldn't be able to hide her love.

Ahan understood that she wasn't looking away because of shyness. The matter was something else. He took off his shirt and did the same with her top. Ashiya tried to cover herself but Ahan held her arms apart. He then lowered his head to her chest and listened to her heartbeat.

Ashiya saw a beautiful smile appear on her husband's face as his eyes met hers. "Do you have anything to confess, Ashiya?" He asked her. Ashiya's mouth felt dry. "I think you do."
He touched his forehead with hers and whispered, "You love me, don't you?"

Ashiya felt her tongue melting inside her mouth as she failed to speak. How did he…? Her mind had no answer. She turned her head sideways and shut her eyes. She wanted to be buried under the ground to avoid his gaze that was studying her like she was an interesting book. She wanted to run away from him but she didn't want to lose the warmth of his touch that heated up her entire form.

"I love you too," Ahan whispered in her ear and turned her face to kiss her. She remained still. "Kiss me back," Ahan ordered and his wife obliged. Ashiya didn't realise when her husband had taken his shirt off so when she opened her eyes, his greek god body greeted her, making her cheeks flush.

Ahan took hold of her shivering hands and made them trace his shoulders, his chest and his toned abdomen. She resembled a tomato.

"Let me love you tonight, Ashiya," he kissed her hand, "let me punish you with pleasure."

The stars and the moon blushed along with Ashiya under Ahan's bold ministrations. He took her to the heights she had never even thought of reaching. His desires were burning but he didn't let them take over his love for her. He remained gentle and made her feel relaxed and comfortable every time he thought she could be feeling uneasy.

Ashiya lay tired in her husband's arms as she wondered how she would face him in the morning after everything they did but she let sleep take over and hugged her man tight. She knew this would become an addiction, this man and the love he showered her with, and she was okay with that.

Your touch feels like a drug,
Your love feels divine,
You kisses make me crave for more,
I drink your skin like wine...

___________________________________________

And their union is complete!! Trust me it took a lot of effort from my side to write this chapter. I have never in my life written a love making scene so please be easy with me. Apart from that, please vote and comment. Let me know if you enjoyed the chapter or not.

I love you guys ❤️❤️❤️