SEX DICE

It was time to play the second game and I was nervous

It was time to play the second game and I was nervous. I walked into his game room and he was sitting down at the table. I didn't hesitate to sit down across from him. I was happy that we were playing a game where no one would get hurt this time. But I still felt nervous about what we were going to be doing. He gulped down his drink and looked at me.

"Today we will be playing a dice game. This game is simple and I'm sure you will enjoy it."

I was happy that he said that because he didn't mention me loving the previous game. Maybe luck was on my side this time, but I couldn't get my hopes up.

"You will have a dice and I will have one. The dice each have words on them. Now, I will roll my dice and you will roll yours. Whatever they land on, that's the action that we have to do. If you choose not to do it, you lose. We will keep track by having points for each action that we do. Does this make sense to you?"

"Yes," I picked up my dice and observed it. My dice had body parts listed on it. Hand, feet, neck, what did that mean? I couldn't stop my heart from skipping a beat. Was he going to hurt me or make me hurt him?

I'll let you go first since you won the last game."

I gulped but rolled the dice quickly. It rolled across the table for what seemed like forever before finally landing. When I leaned close to see what it landed on, it said lips. I frowned and he chuckled rolling his dice. It landed on kiss. I sat back in my chair slowly. What the hell did that mean?

"It seems you have earned yourself a kiss, Aya."

My eyes widened when I realized what this game was. He leaned in and so did I. A simple kiss wouldn't hurt besides, it could have been worse. He grabbed me by the hair and slammed his lips against mine. I gasped and he took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I was lost in the kiss instantly and he used that to his advantage. When he finally pulled away, I could tell that he was satisfied. I was breathing heavily and my skin was hot. He leaned back and so did I. It was his turn now. He picked up his dice and rolled it quickly. It landed on the word suck and he chuckled. It was up to me to roll something simple, so I picked up my dice and rolled. It landed on finger and I sighed in relief. He rubbed his thumb across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth so that I could suck it. He groaned, and I had to stop myself from throwing up. I couldn't believe that I was stuck doing this. When he pulled his thumb away from my mouth, I was happy. He picked up his dice and rolled it and I did the same. My dice landed on breast and his dice landed on touch. I sighed; damn he would have to touch my boobs. He didn't waste any time grabbing it roughly and rubbing it. I guess he was eager to keep the game going because he pulled his hand away and rolled his dice. His landed on kiss and when I rolled mine it landed on neck. He leaned his head over to the side allowing me access to his tattooed neck. I leaned in slowly and started to suck on his neck gently. I wasn't sure what I was doing because I had never done it before. Was he enjoying it or did he hate it because I was inexperienced? When I caught myself thinking about it, I pulled away. Why did I care if he enjoyed it or not? He picked up his dice and rolled it and I did the same. His landed on the word lick and mine landed on clit. I gasped and jumped out of my seat. There was no way that I was going to allow him to do that to me. He stared at me with an amused look on his face.