ISABELLA

Isabella was sleeping in my arms and it was times like these that I felt like a normal person. Being with her brought me a lot of joy and I never had to worry about the mafia. She took away a lot of my reality. The only thing that I thought about was being with her, despite what my father thought. My mother loved Isabella and she thought that she was the best thing that happened to me. But my father didn't want me to get distracted by things that didn't matter, and he never hesitated to remind me. Isabella begin to stir and I knew that she would be opening her eyes soon. I wanted to propose to her. I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. But I didn't want to ask her in a simple way. I wanted it to be special and it would be something that she remembers for the rest of her life. So, I decided that I will propose to her on her birthday. It would be the best gift that she would ever receive from me, and I knew she would be happy. She looked up at me and I smiled. I would never get tired of holding her in my arms.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, why would anything be wrong?" I asked kissing her head.

"I was just asking because you don't look like you got any sleep. You know if there's something on your mind, you can tell me."

"There's nothing on my mind. If there was, you know that you're the first person that I would talk to."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that. I have to go shopping today with Alondra because she needs to find a dress for her date. She was looking for something that's blue because that's his favorite color."

I smiled, "is she dating already?"

She sat up slowly and I couldn't stop my eyes from drifting down to her exposed chest. Her nipples were already erect and begging for me to suck on them. The thought of making love to her again caused me to get hard again. The things she did to me drove me crazy. She was so beautiful and I couldn't help but wonder if I really deserved her.

"Yes, she is a growing teenager and it's time that she started to date. I think that's a good idea, and the boy that she's going out with seems like a really nice guy. He makes her laugh and he spoils her."

I sighed, "okay. But I want you to take some security with you."

She rolled her eyes, "no. I hate when I have to drag those security guards around with me. They stick out in a crowd, and it's just not normal. People fear me when I walk around with them. They look mean all the time and they seem like they are ready to kill anyone who gets too close."

"Well, I'm not normal. I have enemies and I don't want anything happening to you."

She placed her hand on my chest, "nothing will happen to me. You're just being paranoid Vain. Besides, I'll be in the busiest part of the city. What could possibly go wrong in a crowded city? If anyone tries to get me, everyone will notice. It's only for one day and I'm sure that you can spare one day."