SEX DICE 2

It was time to play another round of our dice game

It was time to play another round of our dice game. I wasn't excited about it because of what happened yesterday. I knew that I had to get myself together and not succumb to the feelings that he gave me. As much as I wanted to hate Vain for everything that he was putting me through, I couldn't help but feel curious about him. I wanted to know why he was the way that he was, and maybe I would never know. But I felt like when the time is right, I would ask him to see if maybe he would talk to me. But for now, that was the last thing on my mind. I had to get ready for this game, and I had to keep my mind in the right place. I walked into the game room and he was sitting at the table ready for me. I already knew what was expected of me so I picked up my dice, and I rolled it. It landed on the word ear. He rolled his dice and it landed on the word lick. I moved my hair over to the side allowing him access to my ear. I thought that he was going to be quick about it but he took his time. He made sure to drag his tongue slowly from the top of my ear to the bottom, and then he sucked my earlobe in to his mouth. I gasped, trying to keep myself together. I couldn't deny the fact that he made me nervous. He made me squeeze my legs together because I was anxious. He made me feel things that I hadn't felt in a long time.

"You were eager to play today," he chuckled.

"I just wanted to get it over with," I said quickly.

It was true, I wanted to get the game over with. If I played this round I would only have one more round left. The quicker that we got through with this game, the better it would be for me. I had no intention of having sex with him but I knew what foreplay led to. I picked up my dice and rolled it, it landed on lips. He picked up his dice and rolled it and it landed on the word kiss. It was my turn to kiss him this time. I leaned forward, and he smirked at me. If he was expecting me to tongue kiss him like he did me yesterday, he was wrong. I gave him a quick peck on the lips, and sat back in my seat. He seemed to be a little disappointed but I didn't care. I wasn't here to make out with him, I was here to win a game. Surprisingly, he didn't bother me about it though. He picked up his dice and rolled it with no hesitation. It landed on the word suck. I rolled my dice and to my surprise luck was not on my side. I stared down at the word penis in shock. There was no way that I was about to give him head. He stared at me for a minute, and I could see the amusement dancing across his face. He was happy because he knew that I was going to deny doing it. If I denied doing it, that meant that he would win another round. I knew that I had to win but we were only on our second game. I still had plenty of games to make up for this one. So, I decided that I would deny this round, and let him have the point.

"Are you going to deny me, Amore?"

"Yes, I stood up from the table quickly. I don't want to do that."

He chuckled, "I win."

"That's fine, I'll see you in the next round."

He laughed, "there won't be another round. I won two rounds out of three. Even if you did win the last round, It wouldn't change your fate. You lost the game and we don't need to play another round, and waste time when we already know the outcome."