Ch21: The Swordssmith!

A/n- Hey guys! Thank you for all the rankings I've had so far!! I'm so happy❤️❤️❤️

 Also if you guys don't remember Kanamori Kōzō he's the guy who made Inosuke's sword later on in the series! By the way

Also if you guys don't remember Kanamori Kōzō he's the guy who made Inosuke's sword later on in the series! By the way...you guys are aware I can see whatever reading list you add my book to right?...So I can see when you add my book to your list called, "Stories juicier than Levi's ass?" Right? Just telling you....Anyways love you bye!!❤️❤️

——————————

She sat in the forest curled up into a ball under a tree crying, she had run away from her encounter with Iguro when the flame Hashira had come in and stopped them from fighting any further. She felt so depressed, she just couldn't stop crying. It was like all her frustrations that she kept pent up over the last few weeks just spilt out, the hot springs incident, her being attacked by a demon, her estate that's been in her family for years being decimated, her crows dying. Iguro had just poured salt in the wound by confirming what she knew, she was weak, and she couldn't do anything about it.

"Excuse me, young lady?"

She didn't lift her head, she only peeked one of her eyes up. A man with neck-length black hair that looked slicked back stood in front of her. He was wearing a white button up with matching white pants and a black haori, a red Hyottoko mask sat on his face.

'A Hyottoko mask?'

"Are you ok? I can't help but notice you've been sitting here for some time now."

When she didn't answer he persisted, "Are you perhaps lost? Do you work with the Slayers? Your quite near the headquarters." When she didn't answer again, he sighed. "At least tell me if your're hurt."

"I'm fine..." She gave a muffled mumble through her knees, "Please don't worry about me just go away..."

He stood quiet for a moment as if contemplating his next move, "I actually wasn't too worried about you I was just asking for formalities. You don't mind if I sit here, hm? I've been walking the whole day."