Ch:53 Death

Tw- Mentioned gore, death, needles, violence, bleeding, sword fighting, Tengen

A/n- This Chapter features the main character from my other work, I'd appreciate if you'd check it out! <3

"So, you and Tomioka huh? Not sure if that's flamboyant or not."

"Why are you here again?" Hikaru grumbled at his fellow pillar.

The Sound Pillar and the Shadow Pillar were currently on a mission in the mountains, taking a small break from their mission due to it being the daytime with no demons out. They had been there for a week and today was their last day. The mission was to stick around a village that had been ruthlessly attacked by demons each night and kill them off, they had killed all but one of them, the last one close to the power of a lowermoon.

"Because the Master told me to be." Tengen irked, crossing his arms, "And you can't pretend to be mad, I know what you're unflamboyantly doing!"

His fellow Pillar just side eyed him.

"Don't act like you don't know." The Sound Pillar said, practically grinding his teeth, "I see what you do when its only us three around."

"Oh." Hikaru smirked, "That."

"YES THAT!" Tengen yelled, "Every time it's just you, that idiot, and me you act all lovely dovey but when there's someone else around you act like nothing is happening!"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Hikaru shrugged.

A vein popped again in Tengens head, "You just admitted that you did though."

"Did I?"

"..."

Hikaru tilted his head, "Huh..."

"STOP BEING SO UNFLAMBYONT." Tengen yelled, pointing a finger in his comrade's face before pointing at himself, "I am the God of Festivities! You have to respect me!"

"Are you still on about that?"

"I'll hit you."

"Let's say we are dating, what are you going to do? Tell someone?" Hikaru asked, glancing at the Pillar next to him.

Tengen smirked deviously, "I could blackmail you, but I'm too flamboyant to do that. Id probably just tell my wives...then Rengoku...then Mitsuri...then everyone else."

Hikaru scoffed, "Oh really?"

"What you think I won't?" He chuckled.

"Oh, you would but..." Hikaru turned towards him, "Who would believe you?"