Ch 46: Reunion

A/n- Sorry it took so long for a new chapter! I'm starting school soon, so i'm trying to get everything ready

A/n- Sorry it took so long for a new chapter! I'm starting school soon, so i'm trying to get everything ready. I hate how this chapter was written but enjoy. :)

Tw- Mentions of murder, Hikaru and Tengen getting along (kind of), Hikaru, Tengen, cursing, alcohol, some violence. 

  "Y/n-Chan!"

"Mui?!" The girl gasped in surprise as the boy basically tackled her. Luckily, she was already sitting due to the demands of Makio and her brother, so she only fell back a bit.

"Muichiro don't tackle people like that!" A voice commanded harshly.

Looking over, her eyes widened as she saw a boy practically identical to Muichiro. She didn't have time to process it though as Muichiro started sobbing in her arms,

"Y/n-Chan!" He cried, "I was so worried! I haven't seen you in so long!"

"I...I was worried too." She mumbled, a small smile curling up on her lips, "But how did you get here?"

"After the incident with you being kidnapped, Uzui and Iguro found these two and brought them back for medical care." Hikaru informed her pointing at the two young boys, "I don't think you've met yet but the other kid who looks like Muichiro is names Yuichiro, he's Muichiro's older twin brother."

"Who gave you the right to use our first names moron?" Yuichiro spat.

"Yuichrio!" The younger brother yelled, giving him a pleading look. The older brother just huffed, turning away.

"I invited them here for dinner after I heard they were looking for you." Uzui winked, flexing a bicep, "Pretty flashy of me, huh?"

Y/n just hummed, slowly raising her arms to hug the boy back.

"Man, you are a nutjob." Yuichiro huffed.

"Finally, someone who thinks the same way." Hikaru hissed.

"Hey!" Uzui yelled, a vein popping in his forehead, "Don't forget who's flashy house you're in now!"

Tengen groaned out in pain though when Makio sent a swift hit to his head, "OW WOMAN WHAT THE HELL!?"

"DON'T TALK TO OUR GUESTS LIKE THAT!" She lectured, grabbing him by the ear to pull him down, "I don't care how flashy you are usually, but you aren't being very flamboyant right now!"

The Pillar blinked owlishly at her before irking again, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT FLAMBOYANT!? IM THE GOD OF FESTIVITES IM ALWAYS FLAMBOYANT, YOU'RE THE ONE NOT BEING FLAMBOYANT!"