Ch28: Panic!

A/n- AHHH I can't wait our handsome brooding man has finally been added in!!!

"I miss Kanae-Kun...." A kakushi wondered as he and his friend stood outside the Butterfly estate. He winced as he felt a bonk on his head.

"Idiot!" The second kakushi said, looking around before leaning into his friend, "Don't say that around here! One of the sisters may be around!"

The first kakushi winced, rubbing his head.

"Besides..." the second one began, "What's wrong with Shinobu-San, hm?"

"Nothing, just miss her you know?"

The second one nodded, the two completely oblivious to the man charging towards their backs.

"OI! MOVE OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!"

The two kakushis screamed in absolute terror as Sanemi Shinazugawa basically charged through them, sending them flying out of the way. He turned back to their shaking bodies before yelling at them again, a look on his face enough to make them want to piss their pants,

"Wheres Shinobu!?"

"W-what?" One kakushi asked.

"Where's that damn insect pillar!?"

The second kakushi gasped as he noticed the limp girl he carried in his arms, "What happened?! Is she hurt?!" He jumped up, immediately going into doctor mode.

"I don't know! Damn it! Where the fuck is Shinobu!?" the white-haired man growled.

"S-S-Shinobu-Kun i-isnt here!" The first kakushi stuttered in absolute horror, still on the floor as the second one was now standing next to Sanemi, inspecting the unconscious girl. Her eyes were rolled back into her head, and she had no sign of moving, the kakushi sighed a sigh of relief after feeling her pulse and seeing she wasn't dead.

"Come in quickly ill help you!" The second kakushi instructed, running in with the Wind pillar as they left the other medic in the dust.