Ch:47 To die or to love.

A/n- Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for so long! I just want to say i'm so happy to be back, I missed writing and more importantly I missed you guys! I know it sounds cheesy but when I read your comments they make my day, whether they make me laug...

A/n- Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for so long! I just want to say i'm so happy to be back, I missed writing and more importantly I missed you guys! I know it sounds cheesy but when I read your comments they make my day, whether they make me laugh, cry, or even cringe. I would like to apologize if my writing sucks or it seems rushed, I'm a bit rusty. Also, GiyuuxHikaru shippers im sure youll love the end of this chapter, so stay till the end. :)

TW- Throwing up, talk of chronic illness, Hikaru and Giyuu being fruity, talk of death and grievances, some hints towards sexual themes(?) (And no that last TW is not from Tengen, thank god...though he is hot.)

------------------------------------------

Two weeks later...

"Shinobu?"

The Pillar flinched, previously being zoned out, before smiling and turning to her friend,

"Yes Y/n-Chan?"

"Are you ok?"

Kocho blinked owlishly at her before smiling again, her eyes curving up as she readjusted her grip on her broom, "Are, are why of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?"

The two girls where currently sweeping off the Butterfly estates engawa, it was Y/n's breaktime away from the crows and she had decided to visit Shinobu before going to visit Giyuu and asking him to go see the twins with her.

"Nothing you just seemed a bit more out of it than usual." Y/n commented, her e/c eyes peering at her friend for a second.

Kocho sighed, "I suppose I am, I'm sorry it's just that me and Kanao haven't been getting along as of late."

"Kanao? Fighting with you?" Y/n asked, tilting her head in disbelief, "I'm sorry Shinobu but that's a bit hard to believe."

"Not really fighting..." Kocho hummed, her eyes arching downwards, "More like a disagreement."

"Oh?"

"You see when Kanae died, I had decided to not let Kanao enter final selection." Kocho sighed, "Even when I told her this, she still trains every day. No matter how many times I tell her no."