Ch25: Her Sun

A/n- Hey guys if you're coming from my note called "Please read." I'm so sorry I mixed the chapters up, so here I give you, the ACTUAL, ch25....ch26 "Ohagi" is supposed to be next...Also happy Easter if you celebrate :)

Also happy Easter if you celebrate :)

"I'll take it Aoi you just stay here."

"Ah! Y/n-San I can't just let you do that!"

"I insist Aoi-San, your much to busy right now with the..." Y/n bit her lips, "accident, and Shinobus already on her first mission, that makes you in charge of the estate and its patients. Please let me take it."

"No! I'll send Kanao!"

The h/c girl shook her head with a small smile, grabbing the package from the other girls' hands, "Its fine Aoi-San I need something to take my mind off things anyways."

Aoi bit her lip and hesitated before answering, "Fine! But come back one day so I can pay you back with a meal ok!? Hmph!" She crossed her arms and Y/n chuckled before saying goodbye and heading off.

That was a few minutes ago and now Y/n stood in the Rengoku estate talking to the Flame Hashira.

"Thank you! I was worried I wouldn't get these because of how hectic it has been around the Butterfly estate." He glanced up at her, "But Y/n-San don't you have more important matters to tend to?" Shinjuro asked now holding the box.

"Its fine Shinjuro-San, I've actually gave all my crows an off day today." Y/n smiled.

"Speaking of crows...how's Esa been with Kanae's death?"

Y/n smiled sadly, "Not well unfortunately, I'm trying to give her as much as love and support as possible, but I think she's going to leave the corps."

Shinjuro shook his head sadly before putting a comforting arm on her shoulder, "I'm sure she'll be fine eventually."

"Hopefully she doesn't leave, if she does, I can't really do anything to stop her. I just-"she shut her eyes tightly, "Don't know what to do..."

"Kanae was a good friend to all of us, she will surely be missed." He smiled, "I think though that if she was still here, shed want us to be happy. So, let's be happy for her, ok?"

Y/n nodded, "In fact she'd be pulling on our cheeks and teasing us for moping huh?"

Shinjuro laughed, ruffling the girl on her head, "Now you got it."

"Honey? Who is this?" A feminine voice chimed out making the two turn their heads.

"Ah! Ruka! You should be in bed!" Shinjuro said walking over to the lady.