Chapter 10

THIRD PERSON

They were gathered at the party. Jennie was with Minnie the whole time.

"Min, do you want a drink?"

"You want me to get more drunk?" She laughed.

Jennie smiled at her. "I like your laugh."

Minnie nodded at her with a grin.

"So Jennie, do you have someone in your life?"

"Nope, I'll die single without any lover."

"Noooooo, why did you say that? You can consider me as your soon to be girlfriend." Minnie teased her.

"So you are my girlfriend?" Jennie leaned close to her face with a smile.

"I love how you're flirting back." Minnie leaned closer too. "Mostly people run away when I try to flirt with them."

"Are you trying to make me blush?"

"Naawww, yesss!"

They both leaned back to their previous place while smirking at each other when they saw two figures approaching them.

"Jendeukie, you came. Thank you." Jisoo said, smiling at her little sister.

"Yeah, thanks to Chaeyoung." The younger Kim replied.

"By the way, this is my new friend, Minnie." She introduced her.

"And Minnie, this is my elder sister Jisoo and you already might know Rosé aka Chaeyoung."

"Nice to meet you again, Minnie." Rosé said.

"I'm happy to meet some of my sister's friends finally. Nice to meet you, Minnie, I'm Jisoo."

"Nice to meet you, you two too." Minnie smiled at them.

"There is Lisa at the corner. I think she wants you to approach her."

"If she wants to talk to me or something, then she should be the one approaching me. I'm with Minnie and we were about to go to the dance floor, right?"

"Ohh, yes." Minnie answered confused.

"Let's go!" Jennie dragged her away.

They clinged to each other's body.

"Sorry, Minnie. I just dragged you away from the scene." Jennie whispered into her ear due the loud music.

"It's okay, Jennie. You are helping me so much though."

"Is she perhaps looking at us?" She asked the brunette Korean.

"She is staring into my soul, Nicha."

The Thai girl chuckled slightly. She was happy that her plan was working.

"Miyeon is scary." She added.

Minnie hold Jennie's face with her hands, pulling her closer. "I'm nervous, Jennie. I really want to get over her but I don't know."

"We got this together! Let's get it to the next level!" The elder one said as she kissed Minnie close, near her lips so they could make Minnie's crush jealous. They became partners in crime now.

Meanwhile two other girls were staring at them.

"You're here alone?"

"I'm not just chilling for the meantime."

"I'm Lisa." She added while smiling at the girl.

"And I'm Miyeon, nice to meet you." Lisa nodded at her.

"Why are you staring at them?" Miyeon furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"It's my best friend with some girl. Gosh, I don't know."

"Jennie is your best friend?"

"Yes, she is."

"The other girl is Minnie aka my best friend. Jennie and her are currently talking."

"What do you mean by that?"

"What I'm trying to say is that they're seeing each other. I won't be surprised if they announce that they are a couple."

Miyeon's words makes Lisa overthink her friendship with Jennie.

"You are fisting your hand." Lisa pointed out at Miyeon.

"I can't stand seeing them touchy all over each other's body. Just look at them." Miyeon complained in an unhopeful voice tone.

For sure it bothered Lisa too. She was feeling angry because Jennie was ignoring her. Feeling anxious about not being acknowledged by her best friend anymore. Feeling jealous and somehow she hadn't a clue why she was feeling this way.

The only thing she was sure about is that she hates seeing her Ruby close to another person especially someone who might be her girlfriend soon.

"Did they just..." Lisa asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, they did, Lisa." Miyeon answered shocked.

'Two can play the game, dear Lali.' Jennie's mind spoke and she stared at Lisa who was shocked with Miyeon.

"Don't you think that we went too far?" Minnie asked her unsure.

"You're the one who just kissed me abruptly on my lips, Minnie." Jennie chuckled.

"Wanna share another passionate kiss?" Minnie teased as she touched her lips with her fingertips.

"Gosh, you're so cheesy." Jennie pinched her side slightly while Minnie just laughed.

'I'm going to try to move on, Lali. I'll forget you and just be your best friend. Nothing more.'