Chapter 13

JENNIE

I picked Minnie up and we were already walking side by side in the school hallway.

We looked and nodded afterwards at each other slightly. She and I had decided that we should be a bit clingy with each other, so we hold each other's hand.

"Min, I'll be here for you just don't be nervous."

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll be there but this anxious feeling is not leaving me."

As they walked they heard someone shout after them. It was Sana with Momo.

"I literally forgot that you two were dating. Please, don't do too much PDA in front of me." Momo said.

"Who is dating?" Sana asked confused, looking at her.

Momo pointed her finger to the two people in front of her.

"Jennie Kim and Nicha Yontararak?"

"Yeah, how could you get so drunk yesterday? I fucking dragged your ass home because your 'precious' girlfriend had left."

Sana just kissed her on the cheek as a thank you.

"Get away from me!" Jennie laughed in silence at Momo's state.

"Looks like Jennie wants a kiss too." Sana smirked teasingly.

"I literally have my girlfriend here beside me, Sana." Jennie replied as she hugged Minnie's side.

"I am out of here. Let's just all go to the classroom." Momo said, walking first.

-

As school had ended earlier today, they were all in the parking lot.

Everyone was gone except Jennie, Minnie and Lisa.

"So?" Minnie asked unsure.

"Let me drop off the both of you."

"Babe," Minnie said softly. "I have somewhere to go. I'll walk there, it's like 10 minutes away. You should do something with your best friend today, so let me give you a kiss before I leave." She said and pecked a small kiss on Jennie's forehead with Lisa staring at them while they were being lovey dovey.

When Minnie left, Lisa cleared her throat. "I should get going too."

"Don't you wanna like spend time with me at least today?"

"Your girlfriend wouldn't feel jealous?" Lisa furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nicha is a very chill person. She is the nicest ever. Eventually you'll get to know her too." Lisa nodded in understanding.

"Oh, glad that you have someone nice!" Lisa smiled at her.

"So Lali, you wanna hang out?"

Lisa stayed silent.

"Okay, your choice, then. I'm going." Jennie said as she turned around.

Lisa rushed to her and blocked her way. "Let's do something. Let's go eat at our favourite restaurant. You're in?" Lisa asked hopefully.

Jennie smiled at her genuinely. "I am fine with everything as long as I'm with you, Lali."

-

They were at the restaurant, eating their usual meal.

"Finally we are here again after two years. Doesn't it feel nice?"

Jennie nodded. "It does feel nice. Glad that you're back again."

"Mhm yes, right. So you met your parents lately? You look very down."

"Yeah, had dinner with them a few days ago. Rosé tagged along with me to see Jisoo. Nothing much." Jennie said, avoiding looking at Lisa and just kept eating her food.

"Did they say again that you are-"

"You mean a 'lesbian whore'? Remember you said that to me too." Jennie interrupted her, looking directly in to her doe eyes while saying it.

"I-I'm sorry about that, Jennie. I didn't mean to-"

"Yeah, you didn't mean to say it. It's fine, Lali." Jennie smiled at her. "It's really okay."

"Stop apologizing because of the past. It's not worth it. I've always been the loser Ruby that time in our old school."

Lisa looked down on her lap.

"If you are finished let's go somewhere else." Lisa said, changing the topic after a long silence.

"I'm up to it." Jennie smiled with her gummy smile which made the younger girl smile too.