Chapter 15

THIRD PERSON

They both somehow end up in Jennie's condo. Sitting across of each other, they were both silent and playing with their phone.

"Jen, I'm bored." Lisa said as she placed her phone down.

"What can I do, Lali? I told you. I should've brought you home instead."

"Let's drink, pleaseee." Lisa tried to convince the elder girl while hugging her from behind.

"We don't have school tomorrow, so please."

"Fine, but this will be the last time. Also get off of me. You're in your clingy mood again."

"You're the best girl ever." Lisa placed a big peck on Jennie's cheek.

"God, gross!" Jennie wiped her cheek with her hand. "Your saliva, Li!"

"You want another kiss?"

"Here you go again. Do not flirt with me." Jennie fake glared at her.

"Oh, yes, right. I shouldn't." Lisa gave a small smile at her. "You have a girlfriend now after all. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"It's fine, Lali. No need for any apologies. And gosh, you're my best friend, I don't get uncomfortable."

"So you still wanna drink or you changed your mind and wanna go home?" She added.

"You don't want me here, Ruby. I'll just go home." Lisa stood up and walked towards the door.

Jennie was still sitting on her place, being unsure about what to do. She eventually stood up quickly to hug the blonde from behind.

"What are you doing?"

"What makes you think that I don't want you here?"

"A lot of things, Ruby. For example you-"

"I want you here. Don't you get it? I've missed my best friend too, Lisa. I miss her so please just stay."

Lisa chuckled. "Are you perhaps crying?"

The two faced each other and Jennie with a slight red face. "I'm not!"

"Why was your voice shaking, then?"

"That's because-"

"That's because you're not used to say that you missed me. I know."

"Exactly! Why are you asking, then? I just know that you'll tease me for this." Jennie whined as she stumbled on the couch.

"I've changed my mind." Lisa stated, looking at the elder girl.

"Oh, you wanna go home?"

"I swear I'll tickle you first to death, then eventually I'll really go home if you ask me that again." Lisa threatened her.

"I was just joking." Jennie laughed, "What do you wanna do now since you don't want to drink anymore?"

"Who said that I don't wanna drink? I will drink and you will drink too." Jennie sighed at her statement. "We will go to the bar!" Lisa cheered excitedly.

"Oh, please nooo!"

"OH YES!" Lisa laughed, dragging the brunette into her room so they could change their clothes.