Chapter 11

IT'S MA BIRTHDAY, Y'ALL LMAO!! FINALLY A YEAR OLDER!!

-

THIRD PERSON

When most of the people left the party, they sat down on a big table to play a game. Jennie, Lisa, Rosé, Jisoo, Minnie, Miyeon, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Momo, Mina, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Irene and Seulgi were still there.

"We will play Never Have I Ever. Each person takes a turn sharing a statement about something they have never done, while saying: 'Never have I ever...' If anyone has done the action, they have to take a shot." Nayeon explained. "Is it clear to everyone?"

"You look so cool, Nayeonie!!"

"Of course." She replied in a sassy way.

"That's my girlfriend, y'all!!"

"Shut up, Jeongyeon."

"You're just feeling jealous right now that you can't have Seulgi, my dear Joohyun Unnie!" Irene just rolled her eyes at what she said.

"YAAAH LET'S JUST PLAY NOW. I'LL BEGIN!!" Nayeon yelled in excitement.

"Never have I ever kissed the same gender."

"Jennie and Minnie were almost making out in front of us." Rosé said, acting innocent.

"Rosé, that's not true." Minnie exclaimed.

"Shut up." Jennie whispered to the blonde since they were sitting next to each other.

At the end everyone except Lisa had taken a shot.

"Seems like Lisa is the only straight!" Jisoo laughed.

"As if you aren't straight."

"I'm bisexual, Rosé."

"Whatever."

"Ehem! When did you kiss a girl?"

"Why would you like to know?" Seulgi raised her eyebrow at Irene.

"I was just asking, jeez!"

"Old couple who aren't together, let's move on!" Nayeon yelled. "Jisoo-yah, you're next. Make your statement, girly."

"Never have I ever loved someone so much that I was very devastated."

Rosé, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Minnie took a shot.

"Jen, you're forgetting to drink your shot." Rosé pointed out and the brunette gulped it down at once.

"Woah, chill, kitty!"

"I swear if you ever call me that again I will kill you, Kang Seulgi." Jennie threatened, glaring at her friend.

"ENOUGH WITH THE DRAMA! NEXT, PLEASE!! YOUR TURN, MS. BAE!!" Nayeon yelled again.

After all the playing it was Lisa's turn.

"Never have I ever dated lately or I'm dating at the moment."

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina, Chaeyoung, Momo, Dahyun, Sana and Tzuyu took a shot. Then later, Minnie also took a shot.

"Who did you date, Min?" Rosé asked drunkenly while laughing.

"Actually I'm dating someone!" Minnie yelled in a drunk way.

"Who is it?" Sana asked excited.

"Should I consider myself as lucky that I'm dating Jennie Kim?"

Everyone squealed while Lisa stared at her best friend in shock.

Meanwhile Jennie was staring at Minnie in confusion.

"Baby Jen, why are you so quiet, my love? Are you feeling uncomfortable? I didn't mean to announce it just like that."

"I'm happy for you, Jennie. Finally you find someone whom you can love." Her sister smiled at her.

Minnie stood up, walked towards Jennie just to hug her from behind at her neck.

Jennie and Lisa was sharing an eye contact with each other. Lisa looked away.

"Congrats, you both!" Lisa said, giving her best friend a small smile.

"Thanks, Lisa." Jennie answered, smiling the same way at Lisa.

"Wait a minute! How the fuck did this happen?" Rosé asked confused.

"I just set you two up yesterday. How fast, gays!" She added amazed.

"I'm curious too about how fast you both end up as a couple. I'm shocked. It's unbelievable." Momo said.

"They were literally eating each other out in front of us with their mouth. Of course, they've been dating in secret for sure." Lisa said sarcastically, staring at them both.

"We weren't dating in secret just wanted to make it private." Jennie explained, looking at her best friend. Lisa just rolled her eyes because of annoyance.

"Congratulations!" Miyeon spoke. Minnie nodded at her with a bright smile.