Chapter 12

THIRD PERSON

Jennie was with Minnie in her own car. It was parked at a side street. No one was there except the both of them in a late, dark night after the party.

"Jennie, I cannot stop my tears!" Minnie cried more while wiping her tears away with tissues.

"You'll be fine, Min." She sighed.

"Glad that you are sober now though." She added.

"Jennie, she didn't even say anything. She only congratulated. And we ain't even a thing-"

"Exactly!! Why did you say to everyone that we are dating?" Jennie hit her head slightly on the steer wheel.

"Jen, stop my fucking tears!" Minnie yelled while crying harder.

"Min, you are better without her believe me. Remember I am your baby." The brunette stared at her.

"Heyy, stop messing with me! I get it. I don't even know why I blurted that out. I was fucking so drunk."

"Never mind, you are still a bit drunk." Jennie answered.

"Jennie, why doesn't she love me back? Am I bad person? Am I not enough for people?"

"We are dating, Minnie. Better watch out about what you are saying."

"Gosh youuuu! Will you help me?"

"You are my friend so-"

"Correction is I'm your friend with benefits." Minnie winked at her while Jennie regretted all her life choices at once.

"God, don't flirt with me. You are creeping me out for real." Jennie whined while shaking her head.

"Okay, you gotta help me. Remember we are friends."

"Fine."

"LET'S DATE!"

"What the heck, girl?!" Jennie stared at her in shock.

"Such a stupid girl," Minnie rolled her eyes. "Let's FAKE date."

"Ohh," Jennie realized. "I'm up to that. I want to have some fun anyways before high school ends." She shrugged with her shoulders.

"You're the best, Kim!" Minnie squealed and hugged her side tightly.

"So what are we gonna do first as lovers?"

Minnie pulled away from the hug. "What about another kiss?"

"Sure."

"Gosh, no. I get traumatized whenever you flirt back." She said as she covered her face.

"Tomorrow is school. So let's just go to school together."

"I'll pick you up with my car, Jen."

"Ah no, no, no. I'll come and pick you up instead. You're literally still drunk." Jennie exclaimed.

"Okay, all right. By the way, let's wear matching clothes."

"Why matching clothes?" Jennie asked confused and unsure.

"To gain others attention, duh! Better stop flirting with girls tomorrow at school." Minnie said fake glaring at her.

"Should I start calling you 'Ruby' to annoy Lisa?"

Jennie stared at her. "Gosh, everyone's so blind. It's so obvious that you like her. It's a win-win, you know."

"You're right."

"Start calling me 'Nicha' to make our relationship more believable to the public. So what do you think about these all?"

"I'll gladly help you in everything, Nicha. You became one of my close friends now. Everything is fine for me."

"Thank you, Jennie-yah."

"No need to thank me, stupid. Let me drive you home. You can sleep in the meantime."

"Still I'm thankful, Ms. Jennie Kim." Minnie smiled at her.

-

A/N: JENNIE x MINNIE slaps.