Chapter 1

One fine morning........

We can see a beautiful view of 2 kids sleeping in bed in such a position that anyone can adore them. 

Taehyung leans on the headboard of the bed and sleeps in the sitting position itself. Whereas the little baby is sleeping, placing his head on his lap. 

When Jimin comes into the room to wake them up, he is overwhelmed with the way Taehyung takes care of his little prince. 

''I think that Bunbun must have slept on his lap while talking with each other but Taehyung being Taehyung would have thought not to disturb his sleep and slept in a sitting position itself.'' he thinks. (Sighs). 

Jimin wakes Taehyung to go home because his mother is getting tense and Jimin was about to wake Jungkook but Taehyung stops him and tells.....

"Don't wake him up, Chim uncle. He slept late at night and today is Sunday." Taehyung tells him. 

Jimin is amazed by this and thinks 'How can he be this mature at this age?( 8yrs)' he thinks. 

And Jimin says okay to Taehyung and leaves from there not before warning him about his mother's wrath. 

Taehyung knows how to cool down his mother's anger. 

He happily jogs to his home which is next to Jungkook's.  

Yes! They are neighbors.

After entering their home he comes face to face with an angry mom. 

He smiles cheekily. 

"Kim Taehyung!!!! Explain!!!" Jin glares at him with his hands on his hips. 

"Papa..... I ...." he tries to explain to him. 

"Taehyung... how many times should I tell you to call me Mama and not papa?" Jin tells him calmly yet angrily. 

"Mama, you know na that I like to spend time with my sugarboo. So, when we were talking and playing, Bun slept on my lap. If I get up from there then his sleep would be disturbed, right?" He said to his mama. 

Jin smiles at his son feeling proud.