Chapter 8

"Now, no one can save you from me!" With that he comes closer to Jungkook. 

Jungkook tries to push him but to no avail. 

He tries to touch baby Koo.........

'No... No ...... I can't let this happen!!! I shouldn't let anyone touch me except my Taetae. I should think of something!!' baby Koo thinks. 

Jungkook kicks him where the sun doesn't shine when Hyunbin comes close to Koo and is in a bit of a vulnerable state as he is completely drooling over Jungkook. 

Jungkook kicks him hard and also he punches his nose which started to bleed. 

Taking the opportunity, baby Koo runs away from there. 

No one is present there. Hyo-Joo went somewhere and Sora was completely drowned in her phone with her headset on. 

Finally Jungkook manages to get out of that old building. And runs towards the road. 

Jungkook doesn't even know where he is or where to go. 

Baby Koo is simply clueless. 

Then he finds some vehicle approaching him and asks for a lift. 

It is a truck that is driven by a drunk driver. 

'Oh god!!!! I curse my fate!! I think the whole world's bad luck is with me today'

Baby Koo starts cursing his fate. 

The driver gets down from the truck and walks toward him staggering.

His carnal thoughts are clearly visible through his eyes. 

Jungkook feels disgusted under his gaze. 

He comes near Jungkook to touch him. 

Jungkook tries to escape but he grips his hand very tightly leaving marks. 

Jungkook struggles but there is no use. But we can say that the truck driver is a bit weak because he is not sober.