Chapter 7

"What are you saying, Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon asks. 

Yoongi sighs...... and starts to tell......

"Yes! She is my sister, Min (Kang) Hyojoo!" He tells them. 

"Then why didn't I know about her?" Namjoon asks seriously. 

"And why the hell did she kidnap my baby?" Namjoon yells in frustration. 

"And who are those 2 people who were carrying my wife?" Taehyung asks in anger. 

"Her son and daughter, Kang Hyunbin and Kang Sora." Yoongi tells him. 

"Why did they kidnap my bunbun?" Taehyung asks. 

"I don't know exactly but I have an idea why." Yoongi tells him. 

🥕🐇🐅

"Aunt Joo!!" Jungkook couldn't believe his own eyes. His own aunt is doing all this. 

"Well... hello my dear Jungkookie!!" She says with extra sweetness. 

"Why?" Was all Jungkook could ask. 

She smirks... "Everything is because of your latest Mother in law."

"Huh!!! What did he do to you? Even if you tell me I won't believe you over my  eomma!" Jungkook tells her angrily. 

(A/n: Baby Koo calls Jin as eomma & Namjoon as appa whereas Yoongi as Dada & Jimin as Mumma)

"Whatever!!" Hyo-Joo says. 

All this while Hyunbin looks at Jungkook with lust dripping from his eyes. 

Jungkook feels disgusted at his gaze. 

While Sora glares at him. Which tells him that 'you are the reason why my Taehyung is not with me'. 

"Anyway!! I brought you here because I wanted to spoil your reputation along with your family's." Hyo-Joo says. 

"Why?" Jungkook Asks.