Chapter 12

Eunwoo points towards his neck and says.. "you have a hickey" still laughing. 

Jungkook frowns.... his eyes went wide as he realized what Eunwoo said!!!

Jungkook sees all his friends are laughing at him. 

Baby Koo just wants the ground to swallow him right now!!!

Jungkook's face turned red because of anger. 

If he finds Taehyung now, that definitely would be the end of him. 

Jungkook rushes to Taehyung's cabin ignoring the weird looks he is getting from others. 

Jungkook barges into Taehyung's office without even knocking. 

When baby Koo was about to shout Taehyung stops him and asks the people who are present there to leave and that he will speak with them later. 

When they left......

"What do you think of yourself huh??" Jungkook shouts. 

Taehyung frowns, not understanding why Jungkook is shouting at him. 

"What the hell is this?" Jungkook says pointing towards his hickey. 

Taehyung smiles looking at the love bite given by him to Koo, feeling proud of it. 

" Yaah..!! Stop smiling like an idiot." Jungkook shouts at him angrily. 

But Taehyung doesn't stop. 

"Do you know how embarrassing it is for me???" Baby Koo tells him. 

"They all are making fun of me!!" 

"I'm getting weird looks from everyone." Baby Koo complains to him like a child. 

"It's good that everyone came to know that you are MINE only MINE." Taehyung tells him possessively cupping his face. 

"Now no one will dare to come near you!" Taehyung tells him and kisses him on the cheek. 

Leaving Koo in completely red not because of anger but because of shyness.