Chapter 2

"Dad, why are you eating mama's lips?" Taehyung asks innocently. 

They immediately jerked back and Jin pushed Namjoon and got up from him straightening himself. 

"And why are both of your faces covered with cream?" Taehyung again questions. 

They were highly embarrassed in front of their son. 

Jin turned into scarlet red. Listening to his son.

Namjoon chuckles, eyeing his wife. 

"Cub, I'm not eating your mama's lips, I was just ki...." Namjoon was immediately cut off by Jin before he could complete the kissing word. 

"Bubba, what are you doing here? Are you done with your shower?" Jin tries to divert the topic while glaring at his husband. 

Namjoon grins at him. 

Jin takes away his son from his husband. 

'He is a very bad influence on my son.' Jin thinks. 

🥕🐇🐅

"Dad, Bunbun and I are planning to go to the park in the evening. Can we go?" Taehyung asks his father. 

"Go and ask your mom, cub." Namjoon tells him. 

Taehyung sighs and leaves to ask permission from his mother who is working in the kitchen. 

"Mama, can we go to the park in the evening?" Taehyung asks him with hope filled eyes. 

"No Bubba, it is very far from our home." Jin tells him. 

"But mama I promised Bunbun." Taehyung tells him. 

"Some other time, Cub." Jin tells him. 

"Please mama!!!!!!" Showing his puppy eyes. 

How can anyone resist those eyes? Even his mother can't.