Epilogue

After 5 days..........

We find 2 beautiful souls sleeping peacefully cuddling with each other. 

It's been two days since they came on their honeymoon in BORA BORA for 2 weeks. 

They did every possible thing they could do except the one thing which was expected to do on their honeymoon. 

They went on dates, jet skis, snorkeled and some other water activities. 

It's been 5 days since they got married but till now they haven't consummated their marriage. 

The next day after their wedding was their Reception and it was hell tiring for them to even talk. 

Well, you can ask me what happened on their wedding night. I know you naughty nosy people…

Ummm........ Let's say

Baby Koo was hella embarrassed in front of his father-in-law and when he came to know that it was Taehyung's plan, he was hella angry with him and ordered his husband to sleep on the couch that night. 

Taehyung knew that he didn't do anything wrong but didn't argue with Koo anymore, Tae silently nodded his head and slept on the couch that night. 

Later that night, baby Koo couldn't sleep peacefully knowing that his husband was sleeping on the couch that too on their wedding night. 

Silently baby Koo made his way towards his husband and found him sleeping with a frown on his face. Koo knows that it is definitely uncomfortable for him like that but what can he do?? 

What Taehyung did was wrong and he couldn't see his husband like that. Jungkook couldn't ask his husband to come and sleep on the bed and he did only one thing that he thought was right. 

Baby Koo slowly crawled beside his husband and slept in his embrace. Taehyung smiled slightly very well knowing that his Sugarboo can't sleep peacefully. 

Both were spooning ....... and slept in each other's embrace that night. 

That night is definitely special for them. The next morning Koo found himself on the bed snuggling closer to his husband.

On the third day they were on a flight for their honeymoon and were hell tired. 

🥕🐇🐅

On the fourth day of their honeymoon........

At night.......

They are literally making out on the beach itself. Suddenly Taehyung stops and grabs Koo's hand and drags him to their room and immediately starts kissing Koo all over his face. 

Taehyung attaches their lips, they don't move their lips first, he just presses his lips onto Koo holding him like a delicate feather.

He pulls Koo close by his waist, bodies pressed against each other and moves his lips, he kisses Koo softly without any rush to make the both feel pleasure.

Taehyung pulls back from the kiss and pecks his lips again, takes baby Koo's hand and guides him towards the bed.

Taehyung pecks his jaw and softly pecks his nape, then goes down to place a few kisses on his collarbone. Jungkook throws his head back when Taehyung starts giving kisses on his neck to give him more access.