Chapter 10

"Now, I'm the new chairperson of this college and hospital." Taehyung tells Koo casually as if it's nothing. 

Jungkook is in complete shock, actually shock would be an understatement.

"How?" Was all Koo could ask.

Taehyung chuckles. 

"What is this college's name?" Tae Asks him. 

Jungkook frowns, "what kind of stupid question is this? Of course it is KNJ hospital and college." Koo tells him. 

"Now, What is the full form of KNJ here?" Tae Asks. 

Jungkook frowns and shrugs his shoulders. 

Taehyung is surprised that Jungkook doesn't know that. 

"You really don't know?" Tae questions him. 

Boba ball shakes his head in no…. Not…never. 

Taehyung sighs and replies, " KNJ stands for Kim NamJin." Tae tells him. 

"Oh" Koo just replied and didn't pay much attention to the name Tae said. 

"But it has nothing to do with you becoming chairperson." Koo tells him. 

"Once again, what is the name I said?" Taehyung Asks him. 

"Some Kim NamJin! But why are you asking me like that? It has nothing to do with you." Tae shakes his head in disbelief. 

"And who would that be?" Taehyung asks again thinking that Jungkook would at least realise now. 

But to his carrot brain the bulb still didn't light up. 

"Are you really a topper with this carrot brain of yours?" Taehyung asks him seriously. 

Jungkook slaps his hand playfully with a serious expression. 

"You stop beating around the bush and speak up." Koo tells him. 

"What's my parent's name?" Taehyung asks him.