Chapter 14

"What is going on here!??" 

They are shocked to hear the voice. 

"Hyung!" "Taehyung!" Both said at the same time.......

Even Jungkook is there along with him. 

After their date Taehyung was dropping Koo off at his room. They were on their way to Jungkook's room but they heard them crying and talking. 

Jungkook's face is clearly telling how shocked he is. 

They both heard Hopegyu's whole conversation and immediately stepped inside and closed Hoseok's bedroom door not wanting to repeat their mistake. (Hoseok And Beomgyu forgot to close the door.)

Taehyung's heart got squeezed looking at the state of his little brother. 

This is the first time he is seeing Gyu like that. 

"What is that I'm hearing?" Taehyung Asks Gyu calmly. 

Beomgyu stayed silent, unable to utter any words. 

Even Hoseok is silent, not knowing what to say. 

Taehyung hugs his baby bear as a way to console him. 

Beomgyu couldn't handle it anymore and breaks down in his arms. 

Taehyung takes him towards the bed and makes Gyu sit on his lap trying to console him. 

Jungkook goes near his hyung whose face is filled with pain clearly telling him that he couldn't see Beomgyu in that state 

"What's happening, Hyung!!???" Jungkook asked him but Koo didn't get any answer. 

Koo tries to console him. 

"Sugarboo, take Gyu with you. I want to speak with Hoseok hyung!!!" Tae tells him. 

With that both left from there. 

After closing the door, Taehyung Says...

"I clearly heard what Gyu said! I just want to know if you also feel the same for him!" Tae tells him.