Chapter 11

"Taehyung!!!" They hear a voice from outside, the door of the room is wide open. 

Both get startled by the voice.......

Both turned their heads to the side of the voice and were shocked to see Namjoon standing there!!!!!!

Immediately Jungkook and Taehyung stood straight a bit away from each other. 

"What is going on here?" Namjoon asks them angrily!!!

"Dad.. actually...." Taehyung tried to say something but to his disappointment nothing came out of his mouth. 

"Shut up!!! I don't want anyone messing up with my baby bun, Namjoon yelled at Tae.

"Excuse me!! Your baby bun is my wife!!! And I'm not messing with him!" Taehyung tells his dad angrily. 

"You are not Excused, Kim!! And baby bun is your soon-to-be wife. Baby bun is not your wife yet!!" Namjoon tells him calmly. 

Jungkook is completely red because of embarrassment. He couldn't believe his fate. His father-in-law saw them both when they were about to kiss. This is the worst day ever except for the kiss on his cheek. He blushes thinking about that. 

Taehyung runs his hand in his hair to calm down his anger. 

"And you are not meeting, baby bun till your marriage!!" Namjoon tells him with finality. 

"What the fuck?!" Taehyung shouts. 

"Kim Taehyung, language!!" Namjoon shouts. 

"Okay fine!! But Dad, there is a year for our marriage!! I don't want to stay away from him anymore." Taehyung tells his Dad sadly. 

"It's been 8 years Dad. I can't stay away from him anymore." Taehyung tells trying to convince Namjoon. 

Namjoon sighs and doesn't say anything. 

"Let me think and discuss with others." Namjoon says. 

Taehyung nods his head. 

"Till then you will stay away from my baby bun." Namjoon says to him. 

"No, please!! I will stay within my limits, Dad!!"  Tae tries to convince him.