Chapter 30: Battle

Chapter 30: Battle

I didn't know what the decision was until I landed on my 4 paws.

'What the hell did you just do?' I yelled to Emily. 'You just killed our baby'.

'Just trust me' She whispered running towards Xavier.

I left her take control as she tore the wolves apart one by one.

'Xavier' I called and his wolf started whimpering.

'Our baby' He cried out nuzzling his snout on my stomach.

'Relax' Emily said to the both of us and I let her speak. 'Remember when we first met the guy with the red eyes' At that Xavier growled but I shushed him. Even I didn't know what she knew. 'Anyway, before we passed out he placed a small force field in our uterus so that we could shift without damaging our pup. He was always on our side' She explained and I scolded at her in my mind.

'Why the hell didn't you tell me?' I asked her as I saw a wolf approaching Xavier from behind.

I did a big jump and ripped it's throat out with my teeth before turning to Xavier once again.

He had a bite mark on the right side of his stomach exactly where I felt it. 'Are you okay?' I asked running over to him and licking his wound that was already healing.

'Yeah, just need a few minutes' He groaned and I nodded.

I walked away from Xavier and into the battle that was going on before my eyes. There were too many people dying for no purpose at all.

I shifted behind a tree and put on a random large t-shirt and some pants. I had no underwear on but that's the price of shifting in a battle ground.

"Everybody stop" I yelled in my Alpha voice and everybody from both packs stopped inmediatley. They knew better not too.

"This is getting too far" I yelled again and started walking towards the middle. "Where is Ethan?".

I felt Xavier walk behind me and press his snout on my hand. 'What are you doing?' He said with worry covering his tone.

'Trust me' I said and he whined but obliged.

"There you are sweetie. Had a little trouble finding you. You kind of missed our mating ceremony" Ethan appeared from the stack of wolves.

Xavier growled stepping in front of me before shifting. A random wolf gave him a pair of sweats and he immediately pulled them on. "She is my mate" Xavier yelled at Ethan while he just raised his eyebrows.

"That can be arranged" Ethan said darkly and I felt Xavier's muscle tighten. I could tell he didn't notice my mated scent or the fact that I was indeed pregnant.

"Well let's give you a chance, shall we? I, Xavier Anderson, Alpha of the Nightmoon pack challenge you, Ethan whatever the hell your surname is, alpha of the Fullmoon pack to a Duel" He said and I turned him around so that he was looking at me. Well there goes my plan of making him leave peacefully.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you crazy?" I asked and he chuckled.

Ethan interrupted us "If I win, I get her and your pack" I could feel the tension in the air.

"and when I win, your pack could decide to join mine if they want" Xavier spoke and I turned him back to me.

"Xavier, you can't do this" I don't want to take the chance of seeing my mate be killed and having to be Ethan's 'mate' or so he thinks.

"Deal, let's shake on it" Ethan said, Xavier nodded and went towards him shaking his hand.

The moment their hand touched they both stepped back a little bit. This was it, the duel was shut and one of them had to die.

Xavier came towards me really fast and gave me a hard kiss which I didn't have a chance to return since he pulled back and walked towards the circle the wolves have done. 'Remember the promise' He said before shutting me out.

I stayed standing watching the 2 Alphas circle each other waiting for the other to make the first move. And Ethan being the impatient asshole he is, launched at Xavier shifting in the air.

Xavier gave him a punch on his snout before shifting to his own wolf. Xavier bit Ethan's leg while he was down and he whimpered. Xavier waited for Ethan to stand up again but he didn't. He gave a big jump and bit down where Xavier was bitten not long ago.

I fell to the floor feeling Xavier's pain and a lone tear fell down my face. Xavier seemed to notice my pain because he stood up on all fours and let out a loud howl.

Ethan looked surprised but snapped out of it and attempted to bite my mate's throat. Xavier dodged his attack and bit him on his stomach. Ethan howled painfully, making Xavier give me a wolf grin before barking at him.

Ethan once again tried to bite Xavier but he pushed him down with his paw and ripped Ethan's throat out. We'll that was fast.

At that my pack started howling and cheering while my former pack bowed down in surrender.

I ran towards him and wrapped my hands around his fur. He smiled at me and licked my cheek.

He still smelled like blood so it was kind of disgusting but I was just glad to have him with me alive.

'I love you so much Xavier' I mindlink him.

'And I love you both'

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have lived the stars to fondly , to be fearful of the night"

- Sarah Williams

You already know that I'm going to make 3 Xavier's POV but I'm thinking. Should I make an Amelia's POV (Xavier's mom) but just when she meets Emma?