Chapter 7: Everyone Is Blonde

Photo on the side: Cecilia

"What the fuck is the matter with you? You fucking bitch" I yelled in between growls as I jumped out of the pool and got straight in her face.

She tried to do the same and make me back down but I so was not having it. She did not know that today was so no the day to mess with me. Not today, not in this moment. 

I growled again at her and I could feel her fear but she tried to hide it. It didn't work, I could smell it on her. 

I took huge deep breaths so I could control myself and not leap into her neck teeth first. Seeing her like this in front of me made me really just want to go all out and let my wolf take control. 

"You should take that as a warning" This bitch dared to say to my face. She actually stood there, knowing I stood over her and said those words to me. 

I am dripping wet, clothes ruined, with a forced mark that still burned, a recent fight with her mate and is now centering all of her anger out on this fucking stranger who just dared to threaten her.

"Jessica you did not just"I started to say but she dared to actually interrupt me. 

"And I do think that I'm better fit for Luna than you are. Xavier hasn't even publicly express that you are with him so that's not even set in concrete."  She continued to get up in my face. Everything was fine, I've been yelled at by someone who shouldn't before but I really got pissed when she dared to not only touch me but push me a bit so that she could show her dominance.

Oh honey no no no no. 

I felt my eyes began to change and my claws growing out of my nails. I without a second thought grabbed her by the shoulders and sinking my claws into the skin before kneeling her stomach and when she was on her knees I pushed her back into the floor.

I know that I kinda was a bit aggressive but she's a wolf also, she probably didn't feel anything. I just knocked the wind out of her. That's all. 

"Listen here, pup you don't threaten me or anyone else in this pack or I will come for you again. You don't have the power in your whole body that I do in my pinkie. So back the fuck up or the only thing that would be set in concrete will be RIP Jessica. Don't fucking test me. And by the way, that Alpha that is in there, he is my mate. Mine, not anyone else's and certainly not yours. If you try to get in the way of that again, I will not hold back" I yelled to her in that voice once again. I didn't even recognize what I was saying until I had finished talking. 

'Now that's how you give a threat' Emily said growling.

And once I saw Jessica running away was when I realized just how fucked up everything I had said was. 

I had never ever got in a discussion with someone except with Alpha Ethan and now I have just threaten to kill someone I know for wanting to have power.

What am I even becoming? I can't believe I did this. I am just as bad as Ethan and worse than Xavier. The men that I have been criticizing all this time. 

I didn't notice someone was clapping until I had snapped out of my trance and finally calmed myself down enough so that I could see my surroundings without wanting to just tear them apart. 

On the other side of the pool was a blonde girl in a track suit and a toast in her mouth. Blonde really does run in this pack, the genetics here are really centered on that aspect from what I have seen. 

I am totally saying that as if I wasn't a blonde myself.  

"From that speech and that Alpha tone you just used, I'm guessing you're Emma, Xavier's mate." The girl said as she swallowed the rest of her toast and made her way around the pool. "I've been wanting to put that girl in her place for a long time but Carter never lets me."