Chapter 4: The Alpha

Photo on the side: Alpha Xavier

"If you determine that I'm no danger to your pack, will you let me go?" I ask him as we walked towards the alpha house. He still grabbed me like the prisoner I was but with a lot less force.

"I guess so but it's all up to Xavier" He shrugged.

"Xavier?" Who is he? That's a pretty name. I mean they are names, then they are names.

"Shit sorry, I'm not supposed to call him without his rank when we're not with friends. He is our Alpha" He explained opening up the front door and pulling me with him inside.

He climbed up the stairs and sat me in a random couch in front of a door. He took of an extra piece of handcuffs and cuffed me to the leg of the couch I was sitting on. He told me yo stay put until he came back and left. I sat there for a few minutes and after a while started smelling this beautiful scent of I don't know what. But it was so appealing.

It was like drawing me in. I even got up to chase it but once the skin in my ankle started to burn I sat back down. I immediately went to check my injuries but I could tell they were already healing, and set to be hurt again.

I wish the one in my cheek had healed quite as fast. But I had the complete force of an Alpha striking down on me while I was in human form. He was too, but once you tap into the strength of your wolf it's really hard to control it. I don't even know if he tried to control it with me or if he just wanted to hurt me as he did.

I used to think he was attractive, I'm not gonna lie he used to be my crush growing up. That's why he could get so much access to me when I was young. I didn't complain back then. It wasn't until those days when he was 18 and I was 15 when we went out as friends that he started making moves on me.

I had already learned about mates at that time and I certainly didn't want to make a mistake I was going to regret later, so I stopped his advances. I wanted to know if he was going to be my mate it would be at my 16 birthday. I even thought he was going to be my mate.

But he couldn't wait, he jumped me and used his force just like he had done a few hours ago to hold me down. Hold me down and tried to rip my clothes off. Everything I though I knew about him vanished, I started seeing the monster he truly was.

If it had not been for my muffled screams and the punches I was throwing to the floor, he would've successfully raped me. I had to thank his beta the one who helped get him off me. He was still a new Alpha at the time so they weren't so under his control like they are now.

My train of thought was interrupted when Carter grabbed my leg and took the cuffs off. He opened the door beside the one that I was in front of, and threw my backpack right in. I know he searched it but he can still break something from throwing it like that, just saying.

I'm sending him a bill when I get out of here. I'm just kidding, as soon as I leave I'm not looking back.

"Alpha, this is Emma. The rogue" He said while he grabbed me by the arm and walked inside beside me.That delicious smell was stronger inside, it was hypnotizing.

After he made sure I couldn't escape, Carter left me alone with this Alpha. Just great. Exactly what I needed, to meet another Alpha.

'Mate' Emily said excitedly.

Did you just say...?

I look up to see this really handsome guy staring at me with really big eyes and his mouth open.

He was gorgeous, I just couldn't stop looking at him. He had dirty blonde hair almost brown, Beautiful green eyes and it was obvious he was the Alpha. With Carter you could feel his power, but with Xavier you could sense the power on him when you walked into the room. He was just so perfect. I never thought I had a type but seeing him I knew, he was my type.