Chapter 15: Tears

Chapter 15: Tears

"There has been an accident down at the forest"

I immediately stood up from this incredibly uncomfortable hospital bed and went to grab some of the clothes they had brought me so I could change when I left the hospital. 

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Xavier asked as he grabbed my arm, not letting me get past him. 

"Well to the forest" Isn't that pretty much obvious? Where else am I supposed to go? 

"You can't, you have to stay here until they discharge you" He said with a straight face. 

"Xavier you know I'm already better they are just doing this for precaution, I already healed. Plus it's not fair that you get to go" I whispered, looking at the door.

I needed to leave this place it was just so boring and exhausting being this defenseless. 

"Emma, I'm the Alpha I need to go. And you need to stay here" He answered. I'm not giving up.

"Aren't I the Luna?" I asked him and he just looked at me, I could tell he was internally having a battle with his thoughts because he kept shifting on his feet. 

"Ugh fine, but I'm leaving in 2 minutes with or without you" He said pointing at the door. 

"Thanks baby" I said kissing him in the cheek. 

"Yeah whatever" I heard him say before I entered the bathroom so I could change into more comfortable clothes and placed my hair in a pony tail.  

"I'm ready to go" I said while I left the bathroom, Cecilia was talking to Carter and Xavier was acing around the room. He stopped once he heard me. 

"Finally" He said going over to me, picking me up and carrying me bridal style out of the room. Not gonna lie, this kind of felt good, since I had the tingles in every place his body was touching mine. 

I missed this, since he tried to be careful when he was with me these past few days. I looped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder as he walked through the hospital and out towards whatever direction we were going in. 

"You know I'm fine now, right? I'm going to be okay" I said against his shoulder.

'Yeah but that was a hell of a scare, I knew that you were going to wake up but it was not certain' He said through our mind link. 

'Awww the big bad Alpha was scared because of me' I answered as I leaned back so he could see me smirk at him. 

He growled at me before he reached down and kissed me, his lips moved against mine voraciously. I was in shock, I was still being carried by him so everything just felt ten times better. 

"What was that for?" I asked once I managed to catch my breath. He didn't answer, he just kept walking as if he hadn't just kissed me like that. 

"Oh is the Alpha ignoring me now?"I said teasingly, my hand moving softly around the back of his neck. He growled softly. 

"Don't say that" He groaned out, once again not looking back at me as he continued to walk through the forest. 

"Why can't I?" I asked breathing in his scent. Man was it intoxicating, in a good way. I can't get enough of it. I'm used to falling asleep being surrounded by it, but in the hospital bed he wouldn't since he was 'to big for it'. He gave me his jacket but it wasn't the same. 

"I think you can walk from here" He said placing me down gently on the ground. 

"Thanks for the ride Alpha" I said putting my hand on his chest.