The Name's Flynn Rider

(POV:Reader)

-"Ugh. Great! Now I'm the bad guy" mother groaned as she slumped into a chair.

Knowing that I'd never be able to leave the tower with her here, I tried thinking of a way to get her out of the tower for various days. I had to see the floating lights, I wouldn't be able to sit still for more years waiting until I'd be able to leave the tower. Which I was starting to believe I'd never be able to.

-"All I was going to say, mother, is that...I know what I want for my birthday now" I stepped in front of the closet, trying to get it away from view.

-"And what is that?" her voice still sounded a bit angry, she looked frustrated as she clutched her head, with her eyes closed.

-"New paint, the paint made from the white shells you once brought me"

-"Well that is a very long trip, Y/n, almost three days time"

-"I just thought it was a better idea then the...stars"

-"You'll be alright on your own?" she asked, walking towards me.

-"I know I'm safe as long as I'm here" I hugged her and she kissed the top of my head.

I packed a few things in her basket as she freshened up in new clothes and washed her face. She went to go get her cloak as I finished up putting a few apples in the basket.

-"I'll be back in three days time" she told me as I handed her the basket.

-"I love you very much, dear"

-"I love you more," I told her.

-"I love you most" with that said she left, I watched her walk away.

After she was out of sight I ran back to the closet, pulling the chair away, opening the doors. The man fell out, his face squashed and dragged against the floor. I dragged him onto a chair and tied him with my hair as rope. I climbed up to the wood planks by the ceiling as Pascal did something, in attempts to wake him up.

I giggled a bit as Pascal changed colors, in fear of being seen by him. After a few attempts, Pascal finally got him to wake up. The man looked around shocked and confused.

-"Huh? What..."

-"Is this hair...?"

-"Struggling...Struggling is pointless" I told the man, watching from a hidden place as he tried to get out of the chair.

-"Huh?" I jumped down, and stood in the shadows, trying not to be seen as I was still a bit afraid of the whole 'new person' thing.

-"I know why you're here, and I'm not afraid of you" well...I actually only had an idea of what he was here for, from what mother tells me my hair was the most probable cause. She says since I was a baby people always had tried to cut it to take it for themselves.

-"What?" I walked into the light, slowly.

-"Who are you, and how did you find me?" I asked, with my head up high to look a bit more confident than I actually felt.

-"Who are you? And how did you find me?" I asked, strengthening the grip I had on my pan.

-"I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you..."

-"But may I just say...hi" he changed his tone of voice and lifted his eyebrows.

-"How you doing? The name's Flynn Rider" the smile on his face was making me uncomfortable, what a strange man.

(A/N):

Happy Kids day! I don't know if you celebrate it or not but...yeah.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!