Run!

(POV:Reader)

We walked through a dimly lit tunnel, the only light source being a torch Flynn was holding. There were skeletons with swords stabbed in the center, holding them up. We had been a bit quiet at the beginning of the walk but got into small talk as we walked farther from the tunnel entrance.

-"I gotta say, I didn't know you had that in you back there" he told me, probably referring to the whole song.

-"That was pretty impressive"

-"I know!" I answered, a bit too quickly and excitedly.

-"I mean, I know," I corrected myself, to which he just gave me a look.

-"So...Flynn? Where are you from?"

-"Whoa! Whoa! Blondie!"

-"I don't do back-story" I huffed in annoyment.

-"However, I am becoming very interested in yours"

-"Now, I know I'm not supposed to mention the hair"

-"Nope!"

-"Or the mother"

-"Uh-uh"

-"And frankly, I'm too scared to ask about the frog"

-"Chameleon" I corrected.

-"Nuance"

-"But, here's my question"

-"If you want to see the lanterns so badly, why haven't you gone before?" I stopped walking.

-"I...umm...well" little pieces of stone fell from the ceiling and the ground rumbled a bit.

-"Uh, Flynn?"

-"Rider!" the guards were running towards us.

-"Run! Run!" he told me, I gathered all my hair before we both ran away.

The tunnel led out to a dry and sandy canyon. There were some wooden things filled with water that ran through them. And to our big dismay, a dead end, we were at the edge of the cliff.

(A/N):

Okay, I apologize for the very, very short chapter BUT! to make up for it I have very great news!

I have set everything up, my ideas and points and I have officially started writing part 2 for The Incredibles.

I know you guys have been waiting for a while, sorry I took so long  but it's officially in the works and will be done in about 2-2 and a half weeks. Probably by the time this Tangles story is done.

I'll let you know some more stuff tomorrow, so until then.

Bye!