Magic Hair

(POV:Reader)

-"What?" I asked, wiping away the tears from my face.

-"My real name is Eugene Fitzherbert"

-"Someone might as well know," he admitted.

-"I have magic hair that glows when I sing"

-"What?"

-"I have magic hair that glows when I sing!" I began to sing, or at least tried as the water was getting higher, reaching past my neck.

It worked, my hair was glowing even if I hadn't finished the full song. Flynn gasped in surprise but closed his mouth quickly knowing that if he opened it any longer he'd let too much water in.

My hair was being pulled towards some rocks, letting us know that was the way out. We swam towards it, moving the rocks locking the way as fast as we could. After the smaller rocks were moved the larger one was pushed out and we fell through, landing in a river. I swam towards the grass and got out of the water, coughing from all the water.

-"We made it" I sighed out, in relief.

-"Her hair glows" I chuckled at his comment.

-"We're alive..."

-"I'm alive!" I yelled happily.

-"I didn't see that coming"

-"Eugene?" I called out to him, but was ignored.

-"Her hair actually glows"

-"Eugene?" I got out of the water, twirling my hair to get all the water out.

-"Why does her hair glow?!"

-"EUGENE!"

-"What?!"

-"It doesn't just glow" he looked at Pascal then back at me.

-"Why is he smiling at me?" I giggled at his expression.

-Back to Mother Gothel-

(POV:Writer(Me))

The two Stabbigton brothers found a different exit, they pushed a door with a little duck painted on it and coughed out all the water. Mother Gothel, who was hiding behind some boulders, held her dagger tightly in her hand watching the two.

-"I'll kill him!"

-"I'll kill that Rider!" one brother exclaimed as he got out, letting the other brother get out as well.

-"We'll cut him off at the kingdom and get back the crown" the other said as they began to walk away.

-"Come on!" the other answered, speeding up a bit.

-"Or..." Mother Gothel made her way to the top of the boulder, they both turned to face her.

-"Perhaps you want to stop acting like wild dogs, chasing their tails and think for a moment" she offered, and held the satchel up for them to see.

-"Oh, please" she scoffed at them, as they had taken out their swords to fight for the satchel.

-"There's no need for that" she tossed the satchel over to them, and they fought to make sure their crown was inside.

-"Well, if that's all you desire, then be on your way"

-"I was going to offer you something worth a 1,000 crowns"

-"Would have made you rich beyond belief, and that wasn't even the best part," she laughed.

-"Oh, well! Enjoy your crown!" she turned to leave.

-"What's the best part?" one brother asked.

-"It comes with revenge on Flynn Rider" she told them, holding up a 'WANTED' poster. Both brother's turned to each other smiling.

(A/N):

Hi! I'm back! 

I'm really sorry about not updating the past week (I think? I don't know how long) I wasn't mentally stable and had too much going on. I can't give details but I can say I'm getting better, good enough to start posting again. 

I'm really sorry, I feel so bad, so to make up for it I'll give you guys teaser on the new Incredibles 2 story. I haven't written much, but I'll post a few lines from the story on Friday and you guys can guess from there!

I hope you had fun reader the chapter!

Bye!