After Happily Ever After Part 2

(POV:Reader)

-Dinnertime-

It was a family dinner this week, and as promised I was to host. I had been stressing all day about it, it was my turn for the first time and I wanted everything perfect. Mom and dad had done there's so beautifully, it was way too much pressure for one person.

-"Y/n, it's just us, not the whole kingdom eating" Eugene seemed to be enjoying my panic and stress.

-"I just need everything perfect, and you won't be the one laughing next week"

-"When it's your turn" I smirked in triumph as he gulped after what I told him.

-"You know maybe you were right to 'reject' my wedding proposal"

-"If your getting this stressed about dinner then imagine when you have to plan the wedding dinner...for the whole kingdom"

-"Anymore stress you'd like to add?" I asked, fixing the plate setting for the fifth time.

-The Proposal-

After a long day of helping out in town, we made a small date fit into the busy schedule. It was small and simple, but very much needed. I was also very glad Eugene hadn't mentioned the marriage thing, although I was starting to consider it a bit.

Maybe waiting years wasn't needed if he really loved me enough to propose and get rejected various times. Now that I think about it he hasn't just stopped proposing, I haven't seen him around too much. It's been like two weeks since we've had a proper date.

-"I'll ask him about it later" I mumbled to myself as I opened the doors to the garden, where Eugene had told me to meet him.

-"If you jump out of a bush, I'm leaving," I told him as I walked through the garden that was dimly lit.

-"Come, look" I walked over to the red flowers he was standing near.

-"They're beautiful, what are they?" I asked, looking at the soft red flowers whose petals blended in with the leaves and stems.

-"There peonies"

-"Did you do this?" I pointed at the rows of peonies that surrounded the archway.

-"Is that why you were distracted and busy these past weeks?" he nodded and turned to me holding my hands in his.

-"Y/n...I, ever since I saw you in that tower, I had immediately fallen in love with you, and not for the way you look but the way you were determined to accomplish what you had set yourself to do"

-"The way you smiled and appreciated the small little things we did that day of your birthday, and with all the small obstacles you managed to fight your way through"

-"The way you sacrificed your life's freedom for my life, knowing that you'd maybe never get to see me after that"

-"I love the way you make me smile and laugh, the way you put my and everyone's needs before your own, I love your caring and loving nature you have for everyone and anyone"

-"I-I don't know what I'd do or be without you" he got on one knee, pulling out something from his pocket.

-"Y/n y/l/n, will you make me the happiest person on earth and be my wife?" I nodded, too happy to say anything.

-"Yes!" I told him, giving him a hug before kissing his lips.

-"It's about time" I pulled away from the kiss and turned to the door of the garden, where my parents were standing.

-"You guys will help her right, I don't think she can deal with the stress of planning a wedding" Eugene chuckled out and I hit him playfully as he slipped the ring on my finger.

-"Yes I can" I told them, although I knew perfectly well I probably couldn't.

-"Don't worry we'll help" my dad assured him and I huffed in annoyment.

(A/N):

I struggled so bad writing this, but I did it!

I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I found out that there is another chapter after this so...Yay!

Oh! Before I forget I have good news! I started on the second part or movie of Alice in Wonderland. I have like four chapters written so it's going well.

Tomorrow I'm gonna go through my inbox to see who asked for books, if you asked for one in the comments let me know, cause looking through there will take forever.

See you tomorrow! 

Bye!