Such A Good Boy

(POV:Reader)

I woke up from someone yelling, Eugene's yells to be specific. I looked around to find him being dragged away by a white horse, the horse we had encountered before.

-"No, put me down!"

-"No! Stop it!" I ran towards him and grabbed his hands trying to pull him away from the horse.

-"Let me go!"

-"Give me, him!" I told the horse as I pulled. Eugene and I fell back when the horse had pulled his boot away and fell back along with it.

-"Whoa! Whoa, whoa!" I stood in front of Eugene to black the horse from attacking him.

-"Easy, boy! Easy! Settle down!"

-"Easy boy, easy"

-"Easy, that's it" he had settled down.

-"Now sit" he neighed.

-"Sit!" I said, a bit more firmly and he sat.

-"What?" Eugene scoffed.

-"Now, drop the boot" he shook his head.

-"Drop it!" he very hesitantly let go.

-"Aww! You're such a good boy!" I petted his face.

-"Yes, you are!" I cooed at him.

-"You all tired from chasing this bad man all over the place?" he nodded.

-"Excuse me?" I ignored Eugene's side retorts.

-"Nobody appreciated you, do they?" I asked and hugged him.

-"Do they?" he shook his head.

-"Oh, come on! He's a bad horse!"

-"Oh, he's nothing but a big sweetheart" I told Eugene as I petted the horse's face.

-"Isn't that right..." I looked down at his harness, there was a crest with a sun and the name 'Maximus'.

-"Maximus?" he neighed in response.

-"You've got to be kidding me!" Eugene complained.

-"Look, today is kind of the biggest day of my life"

-"And the thing is, I need you not to get him arrested" he huffed in complaint.

-"Just for 24 hours, and then you can chase each other to your heart's content"

-"Okay?" Eugene stared at Maximus and Maximus did the same. With a huge sigh, Eugene offered his hand to Maximus, who just turned away and huffed.

-"And it's also my birthday, just so you know" he gave a snort then turned to Eugene finally shaking his hand, I smiled at the two.

(A/N):

A bit of a late chapter, sorry I was stuck with a ton of homework and cooking dinner today.

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!