Mother?

(POV:Reader)

-"Oh! My precious girl!" Mother extended her arms as I ran to hug her.

-"Are you alright?"

-"Are you hurt?" she asked as she held my face in her hands trying to find any injuries on me.

-"How did you-"

-"I was so worried about you, dear"

-"So I followed you, and I saw them attack you and..." she cut herself off, hugging me once more.

-"Oh, my! Let's go before they come to!" she pulled my arm to go but I pulled away gently, staring back at the water.

Where the boat was still sailing towards the castle. I felt my eyes water, so I turned back to mother, who was holding a lamp. She put it down and extended her arms for a hug. I ran to her as she wrapped her arms around me, patting my back.

-"Y-you were right, mother" I told her, as my cries muffled from my face buried in her neck as I hugged her.

-"Y-you where r-right about everything"

-"I know, darling, I know" she picked up the lamp, and we walked back to the tower as she side-hugged me all the way.

-Back to Eugene-

(POV:Writer(Me))

The guards all looked down and climbed down the few steps as they saw a boat hit the side of the watchtower.

-"Look! The crown!" one guard told the rest.

-"Y/n" Eugene called out, his voice all groggily from waking up after being knocked unconscious.

-"Y/N!" he called out, louder after centering himself.

-"No! Wait guys!" he exclaimed as he was untied from the boat and dragged off.

-"Y/N!" he called out once more, but the only attention he caught was Maximus who was patrolling.

-The Next Morning-

Eugene was pacing back and forth in his cell, occasionally looking out the window. The only time he looked at the cell door was when the jangling of keys caught his attention. He looked up to the door to see the captain guard accompanied with two other's opening the cell.

-"Let's get this over with, Rider," the captain told him.

-"Where are we going?" the captain gave him a look, causing Eugene to hold a hand to his neck.

-"Oh..."

(A/N):

Hi, so I won't be able to post on Friday (tomorrow) I won't have my computer and I'm gonna be really busy. I apologize in advance and hope you understand.

I hope you guy's enjoyed the chapter, sorry it's a bit short.

Bye!