Happily Ever After

(POV:Reader)

-"Eugene!" I rushed to him, holding his face in my hands.

-"Oh! I'm so sorry, everything is going to be okay" I grabbed my hair, but he put a hand up blocking me.

-"No, y/n"

-"You have to trust me, please"

-"No"

-"Please, Eugen, it'll be okay"

-"I can't let you do this"

-"And I can't let you die"

-"But if you do, you'll die"

-"It's okay, it's going to be okay" I put my hair over his side and opened my mouth to sing but it was cut off.

-"Y/n" his voice was faltering, it was weakening.

-"Wait" he moved his hand to my, caressing my cheeks then moving it to my hair...and cut it.

-"Eugene..." I held my hair, which was now cut to my shoulders.

-"No! No! NO!" 'mother' screamed as my hair turned y/h/c.

-"What have you done!"

-"What have you done!" she yelled trying to wrap my hair around herself.

-"No! No! NO!" she fumbled around the room before falling out of the tower.

-"Eugene, no, no, no" I held his face in my hand as he coughed weakly.

-"No! Look at me, please" I moved his head onto my lap.

-"Please, don't leave me," I whispered.

-"Don't go, please don't go"

-"Flower gleam and glow" I began to sing as I moved his hand to touch my hair.

-"L-let y-your power s-shine"

-"Y/n" I looked down at him.

-"W-what?"

-"Y-you were my new dream"

-"A-and you were mine" he gave a small sigh, and closed his eyes.

-"No...please don't leave me" my eyes were past watering, tears fell down my cheeks onto my dress.

I whispered the whole song quietly, my voice was just below a whisper. The whole song was half cut by my quiet sob's. At the end I laid my head on his chest, closing my eyes as tears continued to fall.

I felt warm, I opened my eyes, the whole room shined a golden yellow, it made the room feel warm and cozy. The golden light wrapped itself around Eugene and a flower bloomed on his stab.

The light shined a bite brighter before it slowly faded away. I looked down at Eugene who slowly began to open his eyes.

-"...y/n?"

-"Eugene?"

-"Did I ever tell you I've got this thing about y/h/c?" I laughed and hugged him tightly, and accidentally pushed him to the side.

-"I-I t-thought..." I was sobbing.

-"You can't get rid of me that easily" he chuckled and I smacked his chest playfully.

-"Y-your s-so mean!" I hit him once more, but then grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him. I kissed him until I pulled away for air, a smile made its way to his lips.

-"I knew it, no one can resist the look of The Great Flyn-"

-"Eugene Fitzherbert" I corrected, giving him a look.

-"Come on! I want to see my parents" I told him, and he nodded.

-Getting to the Castle-

We made it to the castle, surprisingly Maximus was able to carry us both there. We made it in quick time, we made it to the castle and were told to wait at a balcony.

-"Are you nervous?" I turned to Eugene.

-"No! Yes? I don't know" he chuckled at me as I hid my face in my hands.

-"Turn around" he whispered.

-"Why are you whispering?"

-"Turn around"

-"Why?"

-"Turn around, please" I slowly turned around, my parents were there.

They stared at me for a bit, I did too but I took a few steps and my mom did too. I stayed where I was as she walked forward, she walked all the way until she stood a few feet away from me. She caressed my face, running her hand gently on my cheek before pulling me forward into a huge hug.

Eventually dad made his way to us, joining in on the family hug. And mom pulled in Eugene after a few seconds, which he won't admit he appreciated.

(A/N):

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!