I've Got A Dream Part 1

(POV:Reader)

The hook-handed man took out an axe walking towards me. The other's hung Flynn by his shirt on a hook on the wall behind them. As the hook-handed man continued to walk towards me I hit a barrel, to makes thigs worse he towered over me.

-"I...had a dream once" he told me and threw the axe across the room to a man(chained to the wall) who was holding an accordion.

-"I'm malicious, mean and scary" the hook-handed man began to sing.

-"My sneer could curdle dairy"

-"And violence-wise my hands are not the cleanest"

-"But despite my evil look, my temper and my hook"

-"I've always yearned to be a concert pianist" he walked to a piano and began to play a melody matching his vocals.

-"Can't you see me on the stage performing Mozart"

-"Tickling the ivories till they gleam"

-"Yep, I'd rather be called deadly"

-"For my killer show tune medley"

-"Thank you!"

-"'Cause way down deep inside, I've got a dream"

-"He's got a dream, he's got a dream" the other's joined him in song.

-"See, I ain't as cruel and vicious as I seem" I sat down on a barrel near the piano he was playing.

-"Though I do like breaking femurs, you can count me with the dreamers"

-"Like everybody else I've got a dream" the other's hummed along to the melody until another man continued the song.

-"I've got scars and lumps and bruises"

-"Plus something here that oozes"

-"And let's not even mention my complexion"

-"But despite my extra toes and my goiter and my nose" he pointed his toes and nose, as I giggled and smiled at him.

-"I really want to make a love connection" he handed me a small flower, and I nodded at him giving him a smile.

-"Can't you see me with a special little lady?" a shorter, older, bearded man sat in a small boat with the man that was singing.

-"Rowing in a rowboat down the stream"

-"Though I'm one disgusting blighter, I'm a lover, not a fighter"

-"Cause way down deep inside I've got a dream"

-"I've got a dream, I've dream" everyone was singing along, except Flynn, who looked more annoyed than ever.

(A/N):

A bit of a short chapter, but I think the next one's longer, I'll have to check.

I hope you enjoyed it!

Bye!