𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟪 🕊 (🥀)

Jungkook P

Jungkook P.O.V.

He runs his nose along my jaw and softly kisses my throat, my cheek, my temple as a lie on him, my head lolling against his neck.

"Tension relieved, Mister Kim?" Taehyung closes his teeth around my earlobe again and tugs. My body is drained, totally exhausted, and I mewl. I feel his smile against me.

"Certainly helped with mine," he adds, shifting me off him. "Lost your voice?"

"Yes," I murmur.

"Well aren't you the wanton creature? I had no idea you were such an exhibitionist."

I sit up immediately, alarmed. He tenses. "No one's watching are they?" I glance anxiously around the car lot.

"Do you think I'd let anyone watch my husband come?" He strokes his hand down my back reassuringly, but the tone of his voice sends shivers down my spine. I turn to gaze at him and grin impishly.

"Car sex!" I exclaim.

He grins and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "Let's head back. I'll drive."

He opens the door to let me climb off his lap and out into the parking lot.

When I glance down he's quickly doing up his fly. He follows me out and then holds the door open for me to climb back in. Strolling quickly around to the driver's side, he climbs in beside me, retrieves the BlackBerry, and makes a call.

"Where's Sawyer?" he snaps. "And the Dodge? How come Sawyer's not with you?"

He listens intently to Ryan, I assume.

"Her?" he gasps. "Stick with her." Taehyung hangs up and gazes at me.

Her! The driver of the car? Who could that be—Elena? Leila?

"The driver of the Dodge is female?"

"So it would appear," he says quietly. His mouth presses into a thin angry line. "Let's get you home," he mutters. He starts up the R8 with a roar and re-verses smoothly out of the space.

"Where's the, er . . . unsub? What does that mean by the way? Sounds very BDSM."

Taehyung smiles briefly as he eases the car out of the lot and back onto Stewart Street.

"It stands for Unknown Subject. Ryan is ex-FBI."

"Ex-FBI?"

"Don't ask." Taehyung shakes his head. It's obvious he's deep in contemplation.

"Well, where is this female unsub?"

"On the I-5, heading south." He glances at me, his eyes grim.

Jeez—from passionate to calm to anxious in the space of a few moments. I reach over and caress his thigh, running my fingers leisurely up the inside seam of his jeans, hoping to improve his mood. He takes his hand off the steering wheel and stops the slow ascent of my hand.