𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟤 🕊 (🥀)

Jungkook P

Jungkook P.O.V.

I lead him all the way to our bathroom where I release him and grab the white wooden chair that stands in the corner. I place it in front of the sink. When I look at Taehyung, he's gazing at me with ill-disguised amusement, thumbs tucked in the front belt loops of his pants but his eyes are smoking hot.

"Sit." I gesture to the empty chair, trying to maintain the upper hand.

"Are you going to wash my hair?"

I nod.

He arches one brow in surprise, and for a moment I think he's going to back down. "Okay." Slowly he begins to undo each button of his white shirt, starting with the one beneath his throat.

Nimble, deft fingers move to each button in turn until his shirt hangs open.

Oh my . . . My inner goddess pauses in his celebratory jaunt around the arena.

Taehyung holds out a cuff with an "undo this now" gesture, and his mouth twitches in that challenging, sexy way he has.

Oh, cufflinks. I take his proffered wrist and remove the first one, a platinum disc with his initials engraved in a simple italic script—and then remove its matching twin.

As I finish I glance at him, and his amused expression is gone, replaced by something hotter . . . much hotter.

I reach up and push his shirt off his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

"Ready?" I whisper.

"For whatever you want, Kook."

My eyes stray from his eyes to his lips. Parted so that he can inhale more deeply. Sculptured, chiseled, whatever, it is a beautiful mouth and he knows exactly what to do with it. I find myself leaning up to kiss him.

"No," he says and places both of his hands on my shoulders. "Don't. If you do that, I'll never get my hair cut."

Oh! "I want this," he continues. And his eyes are round and raw for some inexplicable reason. It's disarming.

"Why?" I whisper.

He stares at me for a beat, and his eyes grow wider. "Because it'll make me feel cherished."

My heart practically lurches to a halt. Oh, Taehyung . . . my Beyond. And before I know it I've circled him in my arms, and I kiss his chest before nuzzling my cheek into his sternum.

"Kook. My Kook," he whispers. He wraps his arms around me and we stand immobile, holding each other in our bathroom. Oh, how I love to be in his arms.

Even if he is an overbearing, megalomaniac arse, he's my overbearing megalomaniac arse in need of a lifetime dose of TLC. I lean back without releasing him.

"You really want me to do this?"

He nods and gives me his shy smile. I grin back at him and step out of his embrace.