𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟪 🕊

Jungkook P

Jungkook P.O.V.

As we enter the bedroom, I frown, desperate to recover the very welcome lighthearted mood of only a few moments ago.

"Shall we watch TV?" I ask.

Taehyung snorts. "I was hoping for round two." And my mercurial Beyond is back. I arch my brow and stop by the bed.

"Well, in that case, I think I'll be in charge."

He gapes at me, and I push him onto the bed and quickly straddle him, pinning his hands down beside his head.

He grins up at me. "Well, Mister Kim, now that you've got me, what are you going to do with me?"

I lean down and whisper in his ear, "I am going to pleasure you with my mouth."

He closes his eyes, inhaling sharply, and I run my teeth gently along his jaw.
-

Taehyung is working at the computer. It's a bright early morning, and he's tapping out an e-mail, I think.

"Good morning," I murmur shyly from the doorway. He turns and smiles at me.

"Mister Kim. You're up early." He holds open his arms.

I bolt across the suite and curl into his lap. "As are you."

"I was just working." He shifts as he kisses my hair.

"What?" I ask, sensing something wrong.

He sighs. "I got an e-mail from Detective Clark. He wants to talk to you about that fucker Hyde."

"Really?" I sit back to gaze at Taehyung.

"Yes. I told him you're in Portland for the time being, so he'll have to wait. But he says he'd like to interview you here."

"He's coming here?"

"Apparently so." Taehyung looks bemused.

I frown. "What's so important that can't wait?"

"Exactly."

"When's he coming?"

"Today. I'll e-mail him back."

"I have nothing to hide. I wonder what he wants to know?"

"We'll find out when he gets here. I'm intrigued, too." Taehyung shifts again.

"Breakfast will be here shortly. Let's eat, then we can go and see your dad."

I nod. "You can stay here if you want. I can see you're busy."

He scowls. "No, I want to come with you."

"Okay." I grin, and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.
-

Minho is bad-tempered. It's a joy. He's itchy, scratchy, impatient, and uncomfortable.

"Dad, you've been in a major car accident. It will take time to heal. Taehyung and I want to move you to Seattle."