Cesar Torres Headcanons

I know this fandom loves some Cesar content, so here you go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- In an AU where Cesar survives, I like to think he and the alternate playing as him would be roommates along with Mark if he survived as well.

- Cesar likes to sing when he's home alone. It's not dramatic or anything, it's mostly just soft jazz songs or love songs.

- Cesar has to help Mark cook because he's paranoid that Mark will burn down the house if he does anything with cooking.

- He has a pet cat named Spot that he loves more than himself.

- Both Cesar and Mark moved countys after the events in Vol. 1. It was to a point that even Cesar was afraid of his own house, and that Mark would get nightmares and flashbacks in his bedroom.

- Cesar can never seem to reach things from high shelves. Since he's canonically the shortest (I think), he struggles with reaching things and frequently has to ask Mark to help him.

- Cesar can play the saxophone like nobody's business. He played it in highschool and it just became a hobby of his in adulthood. Sometimes he would play for Mark and Sarah, and they would always give him a standing ovation.

- Give this man some comfort and physical affection and he will love you forever, I'm just saying.

- When he looks in the mirror, he sometimes doubts that the reflection is even him. He only see's the alternate in mirrors now...sometimes he has to check to make sure it was really him staring back at him.

- His friends call him Cesar Salad or Little Cesar's sometimes. He honestly finds it cute and endearing.

- He has to sleep with his closet light on at all times since he has a fear of the dark...and what could be lurking in it.

- This man will probably try to prank someone but fail in the process.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was really fun to write! I hope you all liked it, and have a great day!