Still on Hiatus...but got an idea

Ok, so I was listening to the Splatoon 3 soundtrack as one does and got an idea.
What if TMC was put into Splatoon?

SO I GOT TO WORK

So basically, Mark is the main character in the Story mode of the AU. He is an inkling, and his main weapon are the splat dualies.

Sarah, his little sister, is one of the idols on Ink County(where this story takes place) along with Evelin(the other idol) they announce turf battle, and ranked battle stages as well as some Splatfests.
Both of the girls are also inklings.

Dave, Thatcher, and Ruth are shop keepers. Dave runs 'Mandela tech weapons' where you can purchase weapons for turf battles. Thatcher runs the Salmon Run where you fight salmon and take eggs. Ruth runs the clothing shops, where you can buy clothes.

The story so far is that the zapfish has gone missing(again) and all the power in Ink County is gone without it. Turns out the zapfish was stolen by a new type of octolings called Alt Octolings. Alt Octolings can shapshift into slightly different versions of regular Octolings.
Mark gets suspicious and investigates, he then finds Thatcher go into a pipe and he follows. Turns out Thatcher has been trying to stop the Alt Octoling for quite some time now, but he needs help so he talks Mark with helping him out, and calls him Agent M.

The first boss he encounters(hehe...encounter. Get it?) Is Cesar, an Alt Octoling. The two fight and Mark wins. Cesar then decided that he wants to help Mark get the Zapfish back to Ink County because the Leader of the Alt Octolings was just going to use it for evil schemes and such. So Cesar joins Mark and Thatcher, becoming Agent C.

About halfway through the story mode two new agents emerge and help Mark and Cesar out with a hard boss battle.
One of the agents is Agent A, Adam, he is an Alt Octoling as well, but no one knows that and just thinks he's a normal one. The other one is Agent J, Jonah, he is an inkling and thinks Adam is his best friend.

The four become close comrades and friends and work together to stop the Alt Octolings.

That's all I have at the moment. Let me know what you guys think! Have any ideas for it? Let me know! :)
Anyway, have a great day and stay hydrated <3
- False