Adam x Male Reader x Jonah

Requested by- @lxlan-kun
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N gasped for air as if he were underwater. The world around him felt like it was fading away and blurring like a foggy lens of a camera.
Adam...oh Adam.

Jonah was sobbing as the car sped down the empty and bumpy road. Y/N didn't realized that he too was crying. "J-Jonah...?" Y/N said, shivering to himself. Jonah whipped his head to the other man. "Are we going to be ok?" Y/N asked hoarsely. Jonah sighed tiredly and tried to answer...but couldn't.

A loud ringing noise came from the car as the two were grieving.
YOU LEFT HIM BEHIND a voice yelled. WHAT WILL HIM DO WITHOUT YOU? Y/N and Jonah screamed and Jonah started shouting back at the voice. Y/N covered his ears and closed his eyes to avoid the voice's calls. Adam will live! He must.

OPEN YOUR EYES the voice told Y/N. Y/N shook his head as more tears streamed down his face like a river. Jonah then yelled, "SHUT UP! DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO THEM AGAIN, I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TAKE MORE FROM ME!!" the demand was filled with anger and sadness combined together into a melancholy plee. A plee to stop his suffering.

Y/N remembered before this job...when the three of them were happy together. Y/N smiled at the warm summer days where all three of them would run around like they were kids again under the sun. He also remembered when Adam tried to cook something fancy for the trio's anniversary and they ended up eating take out instead since Adam almost burned down the house.

Where did the time go? So many memories flood Y/N's head, but it was never enough. He wasn't ready to say goodbye. They had do many plans...and dreams.

Jonah stopped the car and swung open the door with a loud crack, most likely breaking the hinges. Y/N followed suit and approached Jonah in a tall grassy field where they stopped. "We can walk the rest of the way..." Jonah muttered quietly. Y/N sighed and walked up to Jonah, then hugged the man. "Look bro...we have nothing but each other now. If Adam doesn't survive, I need you to stay strong for me, and for Adam." Y/N begged as they hugged Jonah tightly.

Jonah sniffed and hugged his partner tighter than he has ever hugged someone. "Don't leave me..." he mumbled as he stifled back his tears.

"I won't Jonah. I promise."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if there wasn't enough Adam in this oneshot, but I really like how this turned out! I hope you all enjoyed this oneshot. Have a great day, and stay hydrated!