AU Ideas!!

Here are some AUs I thought of.

Band AU
So this is kinda inspired by the fact that Alex Kister was a band kid. So the four victims for a band together and just go to concerts together. Cesar is the lead singer, Mark plays the electric guitar, Adam plays the keyboard, and Jonah plays the drums. Sarah and Evelin are both stage managers. So yeah I thought this was a cool au idea.

Fantasy AU
I love fantasy so I made this lmao. So, basically there is the overworld and the underworld. The overworld is where the humans live and the underworld is where the Alternates live. Cesar is the prince of a huge kingdom in the overworld, and Mark is a knight that is basically his bodyguard. Adam was stolen by Six to the underworld but he ran away when he was 14 and found a forest to hide in. Jonah was hunting on that day and found Adam, and became friends with him.

FNAF AU
OK THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES-
So the four victims are animatronics and work at Kister's Pizzeria. (Where our pizzas are served without cheese).
Mark is the "Freddy" of the group and is the lead singer. Cesar is not a performing robot. He is a supervisor of the pizzeria and takes care of the children. Adam is usually put in the storage closet because of "Angry outbursts" against employees. Jonah likes to help cook, and is pretty good for a robot. He also visits Adam a lot.

Anyways just wanted to share some ideas! Hope you enjoyed and have a great day
- False <3