NEW AU IDEA!!!!

Bro I have been on a long car trip and have been daydreaming for a while, so you're bond to get some WaCkY ideas!

So, what if, Cesar and Mark were never attacked by an alternate? They just lived their lived in pure ignorance and bliss of what is going on.

So, neither Mark or Cesar find love or anything. They grow up into adults and just chill. They have jobs! Mark is nurse and Cesar is a priest (Inspired by the survivor au lol). After they both are like in their late twenties, Cesar went and adopted young Adam from an orphanage. After hearing about his parents dying from a home intruder, Cesar felt bad and adopted him.

Now, you're probably wondering where Jonah fits into all of this. Well one day, a house fire breaks out and Mark is called from work to go help since he's a nurse. Mark was looking around for anyone injured, but none of the people survived the fire. Until, Matk heard crying and screaming from an upstairs room and rushed into the fire.

In the fire, he meets kid Jonah. Mark had already burned some of his face and he scooped Jonah in his hands and dashed out of the house. Jonah and Mark were rushed into emergency care. Cesar and Adam came to visit Mark the next morning, and Mark luckily recovered. He begged Jonah's doctors if he could take care or Jonah instead. They caved, and Jonah went crazy when he saw Mark.

Jonah kept thanking him and kept on asking for Mark when he wasn't there. Adam followed Mark into the hospital room and met Jonah. The two hit it off and gave Mark a break from being by his side all the time.

Jonah's parents died in the fire, and you know who Jonah wanted to live with?....you guessed it, good ol' MARKY! Mark adopted Jonah and brought him home.

Jonah and Adam became best friends and kept on visiting each other. They get in trouble, play, and go to school together!

AND THAT'S PRETTY MUCH ALL I GOT!! What do you guys think? (Now that I think about it, it's a lot like the Survivors AU...OH WELL-)