Cesar x Reader

Requested by- Markheathcliffsbae
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N sped frantically to the door, hyperventilating and sobbing. With tears running down their face, they open the door and enter their house to find Cesar turn to them.

"Mi amor! Estoy tan contento de que estés aquí-" Cesar cut himself off when he noticed Y/N's saddened expression. He rushed to the crying
Y/N and sighed sadly, "What is the matter, love?" He asked quietly.

"I-I just had a crappy day at work...nothing bad, I swear." Said Y/N wiping away their tears and sniffling. "If it's not bad, then why on earth are you crying, dear?" He asked, sitting both of them down on the comfy couch. "Work just...sucked, ok? I had a headache the whole time while my coworkers were just gaslighting me." Y/N said angrily.

"And you didn't defend yourself?" Cesar asked. Y/N shook their head, "I couldn't...they're my superiors. I can't talk to them like that or else they'll go cry to the boss about it. I wish I could just quit, but it's not that easy!" Y/N ranted while they felt tears forming in their eyes once more. Cesar's face softened, and he wrapped his arms around the sad blob named Y/N.

"Is there anything that I could do, to make you feel better?" He asked, holding Y/N. Y/N just buried their face into his chest and exhaled. "Just...stay with me tonight, k?" They requested. Cesar smiled and chuckled, "Of course, love." He nodded.

The two stayed on the couch for the next few hours watching movies and huddling for warmth under a weighted blanket. Y/N felt happy for once today, being here with Cesar and enjoying themselves was always the highlight of their days. The hours seemed to have passed by in the blink of an eye, because Y/N looked over and it was already 1:30 am.

Y/N rolled their eyes and looked over to Cesar, who was asleep without Y/N realizing. Y/N smiled and curled up beside him in the dark living room.
Y/N yawned and slowly fell asleep as well, not sad....but happy and content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know you simps love your Cesar content so here you go, you animals. Jk jk I love him too, so I enjoyed making this! I hope you all enjoyed and have a great day! <3