Mark x Alt!Reader

Requested by- Usernamelo1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N stared at her newest victim with curiosity. His brown hair, grey hoodie, and beautiful eyes. Y/N wasn't sure why they were so interesting in such an average human like this. They tried to shake it off as some kind of eagerness to torture him. Mark Heathcliff...what a strange human.

One night, when Mark was reading on the couch, Y/N couldn't take this feeling they got when watching Mark, and appeared in front of him. "You think this is a game, don't you?!" Y/N yelled in their glitchy and staticy voice. Mark yelped in terror and ran to a corner, "A-Are you an alternate?!" He asked. "No I'm a ghost. OoOoOoOo! Of course I'm an alternate, Mark." Y/N said, obviously annoyed.

"Oh...why aren't you killing me?! Or torturing me?!" Mark demanded. "Because I just want to see why the heck I feel weird around you of all people! You're just an ordinary human, I shouldn't be feeling like this!" Y/N yelled. Mark looked confused and walked a bit closer, "So you're not going to kill me?" He asked. "No. You're actually kinda cool." Y/N smiled

Mark blushed a bit at the compliment and grinned. "You really think so?" He asked awkwardly. "Are you kidding?! I love everything about you! I'm so glad I got to watch you for the last few weeks." Y/N confessed. Mark looked suprised and his eyes widen. His face was red and he put his hands in the pocket of his hoodie. "Wow. Crazy to think an alternate would say that about me." He chuckled.

"It was a suprise to me too, Mark." Y/N smiled. "However, you have this thing about you that is just really...interesting!" Y/N said happily. "I don't know what it is, but it's nice." Y/N blushed. Mark was shocked, "Maybe we can hang out more? You're pretty interesting as well!" Mark suggested. "Of course, Mark! I would love to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY FOR NOT DOING THIS REQUEST SOONER I WAS SUPER BUSY AND HAD WRITER'S BLOCK-
But I hoped you liked it! Have a great day!