1 New Year

Hero

«Hero wake up, Ariel is waiting for you downstairs»
Jesus it was 8 and soon the first day of the senior year of high school would start, I was so tired, the summer holidays were always wonderful and this year I never wanted them to end. I went camping with Ariel, Felix and Louis my best friends and Molly who was Ariel's best friend. We were a close-knit and happy group.
As soon as I decided to get up, I took a hot shower to relax the tense muscles and got ready. Ariel was waiting for me in my salon as beautiful as ever: she had red hair and green eyes and I loved her. My life since I met her was even happier.
«Hello Love, are you ready for this beautiful day? »
«Yes love, you know how much I love school»
So after having breakfast and saying goodbye to my mother Trish and my little brother Thomas we set off for school. When we arrived we met our friends who were talking about how good this year would be.
«Hey Louis, how are you doing? »
Louis was my best friend, but he was very different from me, I was calm and serious, they called me nerd because I didn't appreciate parties but I preferred to stay at home and do simple things, even spend an evening with my little brother. Louis, on the contrary, loved parties and above all he loved girls of all kinds, he did not like permanent relationships and for this we did not agree very much but I loved him anyway. Instead Felix loved parties but preferred not to mess up life with girls , he always said "girls bring trouble." As they thought about the first party for our senior year of high school, he rang the bell and after saying goodbye to Ariel and Molly , who were in another class, we walked into ours.
Usual class, old mates, nothing new. The lesson was about to begin, when the principal arrived to inform us of the arrival of a new classmate .. everyone waited with curiosity, as soon as she entered everyone was surprised by her beauty, she was a tall girl but not too much, curvy, long hair and blond, wavy, eyes between green and blue. A disarming beauty for some, then she introduced herself:
«Hello everyone, I'm tessa», she chose a desk and behold, that was our first contact she sat down next to me, she listlessly threw her backpack on the ground and did not move from there until the end of the lessons. She didn't even say a word to me, not that I cared, and as soon as she rang the bell she vanished into thin air.
After the day I went home where I spent an evening on books and then saw a TV series while I was writing with Ariel.
In the class group everyone was arguing about the new partner and how strange she was, but I didn't care. After dinner I decided to go to bed so the next day I would be more awake than ever so I did, it would have been an intense year .. who knows

Author: This is the first chapter, I hope you like it, let me know.
I will update as soon as I see what you think.
See you soon Auri🧸