7 Nightmare week

Tessa

Hero: «You again, what do you want? »

Tessa: «Er, hello, sorry for the inconvenience I came because you forgot your sweatshirt at my house»

Hero: «Ah, perfect, thank you»

He tried to close the door but I stopped it with a sharp blow because I knew he was very angry about what had happened the night before

Tessa: «Listen Hero, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, I'd like to apologize, if you let me»

Hero: «Listen, I don't give a damn about you, you brought back the sweatshirt, thanks you can go»

And so he closed the door, what an asshole I thought, yes I had been mean the night before but he had been very rude now, he hadn't even tried to ask me why that reaction or anything, yet he seemed different from the others, but he didn't. he was, he was like everyone an asshole.
I went home, saddened by how the situation had ended and decided that I would spend my Sunday in peace to rest, I wanted to do nothing but forget the mess of the last 12 hours.

Hero

It had been a terrible morning, to start off well Tessa had thought of ruining it by coming here with the sweatshirt and trying miserably to apologize, but I didn't care, she was rude, snooty, I didn't want to have anything to do with her. And to make it even worse what I hoped would be a nice Sunday added Ariel, she didn't answer any of my calls or my messages, I tried to talk to my friends but none of them could tell me much except that they didn't know anything about her , and Molly didn't even answer.
I spent my Sunday simply on the sofa bombarding my girlfriend with messages who seemed willing not to answer, until I decided to go to her house, she lived a few blocks from me, but when I arrived at her house no one opened me and I had to go back at home . It had been a harrowing day and I was supposed to go to school on Monday.

Monday

Mondays were always traumatic, but that was one of the worst of my life.
I waited for Ariel for hours, because as usual she would pass by my house and then walk to school and spend some time together, that morning she didn't show up even though I called her a thousand times, in the end I decided to go to school and see if someone saw her after the party, I was starting to get worried.
Arriving at school, I noticed that everyone was looking at me like I was an alien, I thought I was dirty or have something out of place, so I ran to the bathroom but nothing seemed all in order, when I went back to the courtyard, I found my best friends and finally also Ariel.

Hero: «Ariel, finally but where did you go I'll call you since yesterday, I even came to your house, but no one opened me»

Ariel: «Er, hello Hero, yes I know I'm missing but I've been busy ..»

Hero: «So busy that you couldn't write to tell me how you were or that you weren't at home? I find it absurd that you haven't had two minutes for me in two days, at least after the party you could have warned me of your return home »

Ariel: «But please love don't suffocate me, I didn't have time, that's enough»

I was stunned but when I tried to strike back the bell rang and we all approached the entrance, I also tried to come closer to greet Ariel when we parted to each reach their own class, but she escaped me.
I was terrified at how we were arguing and I didn't understand why she was answering me in such a rude way.
At recess I tried to find her but nothing, I tried to talk to my friends to understand if something had happened but Felix and Louis misled the question by saying that everything was ok. And from time to time that day everyone had continued to stare at me and have strange faces.
After that day, the following days were also the same, everyone was staring at me, I didn't understand why and Ariel was increasingly distant.

Weekend

Friday came and everyone was talking about a maxi party by the pool which I was not willing to attend, I was not a party and alcohol lover but for some time it seemed my girlfriend had this interest, in fact even that weekend despite my insistence in offering her what were our favorite activities, such as a pizza and a movie snuggled at home and a bike ride in the park we loved so much, she refused saying she would go to the party and so he didn't make himself heard for the whole long weekend.
But even my weekend changed radically, on Saturday afternoon I decided to go to the supermarket to do the shopping, I would have spent the weekend alone, my parents had decided to move because they wanted me to have some independence and they had taken a loft closest to their company, that Saturday as I was crossing the street I saw Tessa, in that week I had avoided her in every way, but I knew I was being rude to her and I was hoping to be able to settle with her, I did not hate her, let's say I don't tollerate some of her attitudes, but I noticed that at school she was always alone with a book and headphones in her ears and I was sorry because I too had been a bit isolated in that last week, I was no longer with my friends as before , so I decided to get closer to talk to her, maybe we would have solved it.
As she continued to cross I approached and touched her shoulder:

Hero: «Hey Tessa»

She turned in fear:

Tessa: «Oh my God Heroo !! You scared me, what is it? »

Hero: «Um, sorry, I didn't want to scare you, I just wanted to talk to you if you give me two minutes»

Tessa: «Sure, I wanted to tell you things too»

Hero and Tessa: «Listen, I'm sorry .. Ahahahah»

Hero: «Sorry, speak first»

Tessa: «No no tell me first»

Hero: «Listen, I just wanted to apologize for how I kicked you out the other morning, I was still very angry about what had happened the previous night and it wasn't a good morning»

Tessa: «I too wanted to apologize for how I behaved that night, we don't know each other well yet and I felt judged, I have a very difficult past from which I have not yet fully emerged and I reacted like this for this reason»

Hero: «I'm really sorry, what do you think if we eat something together as friends, of course if you feel like it? »

Tessa: «I hope your girlfriend has no problems»

Hero: «Better leave my girlfriend alone .. it's a difficult time for us apparently»

Tessa: «I'm sorry Hero, you seem like a close-knit couple»

Hero: «Yeah, why don't we keep talking at dinner? »

Tessa: «Okay I accept, I didn't have big commitments ahahaha»

Hero: «Let's go then»

Author: Hello everyone, sorry for the delay but I couldn't update earlier, how did the holidays go?
I hope you like this new chapter, read and comment I really care.  See you soon 🧸