3 Curiosity

Hero
But what have you done to her? Ariel asked in shock, she ran away like lightning, she kept worrying that they might have scared her somehow, and Louis and Felix kept justifying themselves by saying that they had only invited her to come to our table but that she had run away. I observed everything with disinterest, I thought she was crazy , no one had ever been like her, she entered the classroom, she followed the lessons and ran away, I think she never spoke to anyone.
After lunch we all went back to the classroom and of course she wasn't there, well I thought maybe she was sick, she was such a strange girl .. she didn't talk to anyone and ran away like lightning .. anyway I stopped thinking about her. I didn't care, I didn't even understand why I was still thinking about it.
After what was the last hour of class we all met at the exit gate to decide what we would do on Saturday, Louise and Felix as usual wanted to go to the umpteenth party and this time Ariel and Molly were willing to go there.
«Come on, love, you come too » Ariel told me with her big eyes begging me but I didn't really want to waste my Saturday, so I simply said that I would be home and that if I changed my mind I would join them but they already knew that this would not happen.
I made the way back with Ariel and we talked about this and that:
«You know I'm sorry we won't see each other tonight but I promised Molly a girls' night out»
«Quiet love, no problem, I'll spend my evening resting I'm not sorry, we'll talk anyway»
So when we arrived in front of her house al I gave her a nice kiss and I said goodbye, heading towards my house.
I spent the evening studying and relaxing, at a certain point I decided that since it was still a cool September evening I could enjoy the night breeze and I had dinner on the terrace, and it was there that I saw her .. Tessa
Right in front of my balcony was her.
«So this is where he lives »I said aloud, she was standing there reading a book and sipping a concoction, and I don't know why but at that moment I wondered who she was and why she was running away and above all how it was possible that I had never noticed her before if she live there ?
My thoughts were interrupted by the ringtone of my phone, Ariel was calling me, so I answered, but I didn't tell her anything about the discovery I had made and after wishing each other good night I went back to the terrace but I saw that she was gone, at that moment I realized how crazy I looked, I didn't care about this girl, so I finished relaxing on my terrace and went back to go to sleep.

Saturday
It was Saturday and as a good habit I would have trained on my terrace, I had a large, modern house, and yes I had an indoor gym and one on the terrace, my parents had given me all the comforts, then these weekends alone while mine were staying outside were my favorites.
Everyone would think that weekend away from home and parents' free home meant whole days spent in bed with Ariel, the reality was very different, we didn't care, we wanted to wait for the wedding and I had immediately agreed to this idea of ​​her , following it immediately. Of course I couldn't deny that I felt an attraction that was sometimes difficult to resist but I loved her and I agreed with this idea of ​​her.
Finished my endless stream of daily thoughts I started my workouts,
after two hours I decided to stop in order to rest. I spent the day in total relaxation and at night I had no intention of joining the party I was invited to, I still preferred to enjoy the night breeze and so I did and well I saw her again, I barely knew her name, her name was Tessa but she had never talked to anyone, much less with me, even though we were neighbors at the counter.
I don't know what came to my mind at that moment, it was 10 pm but I decided to put on a suit and well go and ring the bell in the building opposite .. after all it was just my curiosity .. right?

Author: Hello everyone I hope you like the story, comment and let me know what you think, if you have any ideas let me know
Kisses 🧸